www.skype.com
honestly is darn cheap the sunroof ... i got mine for 1550.00 :(

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Originally posted by udengfahlawi@Dec 28 2004, 11:15
hikaru...ever been to that big potong shop near to sg mati or not?...pass that place many times but neva stop to hv a look...got good stuffs or not?....
Yes, I know exactly which chop shop that you are refering to, but they don't have much things there especially EK and EG. Never worth the time to stop by.

A: Got EK body parts?
B: No.

A: Got EG engine?
B: Uh...no.

A: Got Honda parts here?
B: Hmm... no.

A: This one don't have, that one don't have, then what do you have?
B: Eh...got lorry parts lah...

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
Originally posted by Hikaru+Dec 28 2004, 12:00 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hikaru @ Dec 28 2004, 12:00 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-udengfahlawi@Dec 28 2004, 11:15
hikaru...ever been to that big potong shop near to sg mati or not?...pass that place many times but neva stop to hv a look...got good stuffs or not?....
Yes, I know exactly which chop shop that you are refering to, but they don't have much things there especially EK and EG. Never worth the time to stop by.

B: Eh...got lorry parts lah... [/b][/quote]
like that one ah?... :lol: ...it looks good from the roadside, compared to those at tg agas or bakri....baru ingat nak cari domani's tail there...

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
Originally posted by udengfahlawi+Dec 28 2004, 14:06 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (udengfahlawi @ Dec 28 2004, 14:06 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Hikaru@Dec 28 2004, 12:00
<!--QuoteBegin-udengfahlawi
@Dec 28 2004, 11:15

like that one ah?... :lol: ...it looks good from the roadside, compared to those at tg agas or bakri....baru ingat nak cari domani's tail there... [/b][/quote]
ask mr bornzreign whether he wanna sell his domani... :D
damn cheap he gonna sell it.. :lol:

Jasper

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
www.skype.com
Originally posted by Hikaru+Dec 28 2004, 12:53 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hikaru @ Dec 28 2004, 12:53 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jasper@Dec 28 2004, 11:51
honestly is darn cheap the sunroof ... i got mine for 1550.00 :(
Wow.... That's a lot.

How much for Installation and painting cost? [/b][/quote]
bought it long time ago never use till today 1999 hehhe still in the hardcut shop hahahha that time no much ppl play 99spec as i know only 9 person i know playing 99 spec 4 door ek

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
Originally posted by hattech-v+Dec 28 2004, 15:15 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hattech-v @ Dec 28 2004, 15:15 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by udengfahlawi@Dec 28 2004, 14:06
Originally posted by Hikaru@Dec 28 2004, 12:00
<!--QuoteBegin-udengfahlawi
@Dec 28 2004, 11:15

like that one ah?... :lol: ...it looks good from the roadside, compared to those at tg agas or bakri....baru ingat nak cari domani's tail there...
ask mr bornzreign whether he wanna sell his domani... :D
damn cheap he gonna sell it.. :lol: [/b][/quote]
ya kah?...where to find him?....mr bornzreign, wher ar u?... :blink:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Originally posted by sasuke@Dec 28 2004, 13:45
Hikaru, ur car installed already? How much if include installation and painting (in Muar)?
Nope, won't do that. Sunroof is not in my mod. list... :lol:

Installation and painting cost will easily hit up to 1K like I told you last night.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good afternoon~

Nowadays, all kind of Carbon Fiber parts appeared in the market. More and more people getting it especially hood and GT Wing. So, I would like to ask...

How you guys take care/maintain your carbon fiber product to keep it shiny over years?

Normal wax?
Water clean?
Car wash shampoo?

Hope sifu sifu here can enlighten me. :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience