front wheel weird sound~!

sky_lor

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
hi everyone, i am driving an old 1990 nissan sentra. when on the normal road, the car just go smooth and the suspension dun have any sound but just abit too hard lar...then when come to those rosak road...the front wheel part got some weird sound like...."klak klak" like that...it's sound like something is loose already or not connected properly...what is the problem actually?need help...bcoz the sound is anoying...thanks...peace~!~!~!

TWKGA16

Mar 15, 2005
u should try to check out the lower arm boost. is it the sound also appear when u turn ur stereeng until the end???? if yes then u should try to check the drive shaft. or else ask ur mechanics. thats all that i can help. haha. hope its helpful :D

sky_lor

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
em...no sound when i turn the steering untill finish wo...anyway u give me some idea...is it epensive to get it repair?and i am thinking of changing my surrent absorber....bcoz mayb too old d...abit hard la....any suggestion?

mazda_buruk

Jul 23, 2004
maybe ur lower arm bushing, maybe ur tiriod connecting to the wheel , maybe ur steering rack need to be service or change, suspension can also be the problem.....hmm

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
sky_lor,

usually absorber KO, will be soft like sampan. instead of hard. :P hehehe check if ur absorber is leaking, if it is, then it's KO.

And your bush maybe also worn out already.

sky_lor

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
thanks everyone....will go to check when got time...now damn busy...even i am in my industrial training now...but busy like hell man...ai...somemore i am an IT student but working at a construction site now...ai...hope to get it fix soon...but is it very expensive?and for the absorber?expensive or not?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just saw a road bully drived by an Indian driver bearing registration number WRM 3297 Perodua Viva light green color. This car driving so fast and almost bang another car A. Driver A honk this WRM3297 car, guess what happen next?

That Indian driver overtake driver A and slow down causing the jam at LDP Kelana Jaya area. Suddenly Indian driver stop the car right in the middle of LDP, come out and scold driver A. I was behind these 2 cars and know that this Indian driver is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience