Front body part lancer GSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Front body part lancer GSR

dhirt

Jul 20, 2006
front lancer GSR bodypart forsale. COmes with one set fender (little dent here n there), bonnet (no dent), one set head lamp (one bracket broke - see picture), grill (one bracket broke -see picture) and bumper (one bracket broke -see picture). My own piece becoz decided not to use it need money. Selling RM 350 nett. Bonnet picture will upload soon. Call/sms 0193674746

Attachments

crave4modify

Sep 29, 2005
the whole thing RM350 is it? can i see the pic of the bonnet? thnkz...if i want you to send it by courier is it possible? i pay extra...i work in a courier service so it should have less price sending it to me at other branch tht i work for...call me 0168889007 if i cant dont ans ur pm here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie,
My car have standard center bullet and straight original toyota center bullet in the middle chasis. Standard center bullet was leaked so i went to a exhaust acc. shop to replace it, then he said don have the standard one and suggested me a center bullet brand everco......the look inside is straight hole with silenser (Straight flow)..he said too that now all people using 2 straight flow bullet...so i just agreed to what he said..he charged me rm 180 plus rm 20 to install....i used it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience