Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Ford Telstar/Mazda 626 TEIN Adjustable for sale

samlkm

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Hi guys,

I have with me a set of used TEIN HR adjustable suspension with 21 steps Hi/Low-Soft/Hard features for sale !!!!! :wavey:

This set of coilover is custom built original TEIN for my car type as TEIN does not mass produce any adjustables for my car model. I believe this can benefit many of the Ford Telstar / Mazda Cronos 626 (1993 V6 model onwards) owners who are out looking for a set of quality adjustable on the street as these custom made are not easily available.

It is about 6 months old, just taken out from my car. Still in excellent condition except that my kids can't sleep well during long distance journey due to the bouncy effect of all adjustables. But they are damn solid when taking corners. I tried my car going up Genting and no problems at all while taking the bends !!!!! :listen::driver:

So I have no choice but to bid farewell to these lovely coilovers to the next lucky interested buyer. I am willing to let go at RM1,500.00. This is a damn good price and I hope the interested buyers out there will appreciate a set of quality and reputable adjustables at these attractive price.

p.m. me for more info or C.O.D. anywhere KL/PJ.

Attachments

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Good luck in your sales bro...

Free bump...

Bump: Good luck in your sales bro...

Free bump...

samlkm

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Hi, I am not sure but you gotta ask your foreman lo.... maybe a little mod to the leg but you can use back your orginal mounting. If you want to drift, then go for pillow-ball. This absorber it's for GE model, i.e. V6 body year 1993 onwards......

samlkm

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Well, price is negotiable but please don't let me lose too much......:banghead: Just wanna clear up my stuffs.... ekonomi merosot skrg mah.........

Bump: Just checked it out with my friend, Ford Laser & Astina can use this shocks except that the leg part must put 2 washer only coz my model has got a slightly bigger gap.... Please let me know if you still interested. I can provide you free installation there but no alignment job coz he doesn't have any machines there. Thanks.

Bump: Just checked it out with my friend, Ford Laser & Astina can use this shocks except that the leg part must put 2 washer only coz my model has got a slightly bigger gap.... Please let me know if you still interested. I can provide you free installation there but no alignment job coz he doesn't have any machines there. Thanks.

Bump: Just checked it out with my friend, Ford Laser & Astina can use this shocks except that the leg part must put 2 washer only coz my model has got a slightly bigger gap.... Please let me know if you still interested. I can provide you free installation there but no alignment job coz he doesn't have any machines there. Thanks.:burnout:

Bump:
FREE BUMP for u bro,
btw can it fit into mazda bg astina ? if posibble i might wanna get it.

Just checked it out with my friend, Ford Laser & Astina can use this shocks except that the leg part must put 2 washer only coz my model has got a slightly bigger gap.... Please let me know if you still interested. I can provide you free installation there but no alignment job coz he doesn't have any machines there. Thanks.:burnout:

samlkm

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
I have sold my adjustable to En. Zaha from Melaka today !!! :wavey: Thanks for the purchase and hope he enjoys his ride with electonic seat..... hahhaha :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.