For smokers; Ori cigarrate

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kingtraz

dudes.. check at the bottom of your cigarrete box. The MY logo.
how come nowdays all the ciplak cigarretes all over the market. even in 7-11.
If im not mistaken the original ones the MY is machine printed. fake ones looks like been stamp.
can report aa?

fake ciggarete?wat and how do you see one?issit like fake VCD?or just using fake logos?uncle ho has touched the ciggie industry?ehehhehe

the fake one also been sell by the suplier to the vendors laaa.....my uncle kedai runcit also like that...one time come 5 cart of dunhill 2 fake...

the fake cigarrete only know after u try it leh.......... from the cigarrete pack i think u duno it is fake or not lah....

Yeah... especially the 10s Dunhills... once u lit it up... the ciggie taste like sabun.

Kopi said:
Yeah... especially the 10s Dunhills... once u lit it up... the ciggie taste like sabun.

yeah and sometimes the box is glued by the side. must tear to open it. in m'sia everything can be pirated. items from gucchi all the way to ciggies.

buy tobacco & wrap it on ur own loooooo
more ecomonic tho...

some ciggie taste weird.. some damn smooth..

.whats going on with the world ? fake CIGGIE of all stuff ?
NOOOoooOOOO i cant take the madness anymore !!! anyway
u guys tried the dunhill top leaf b4 arrr ? where to buy it ?

the dunhill top leaf absofsckinglutely rocks! best ciggie i've had ever. the whole packaging is different - they made the box out of high quality paper, embossing, and special printing method for the dunhill wording.

the ciggie.. well, the tabacco... wow. talk about smooth man. good stuff. i don't recommend as your daily smokes, but your once in a while smokes, definitely. and this box, i won't share. hahaha. gave only 1 to my friend. it's that good.

jiaojiao the great said:
.whats going on with the world ? fake CIGGIE of all stuff ?
NOOOoooOOOO i cant take the madness anymore !!! anyway
u guys tried the dunhill top leaf b4 arrr ? where to buy it ?
about top leaf, last i checked it was RM73 or so at the airport.

Warr.. u talk until like u r sum ciggies xpert like tat..tis ciggies goes well after a longgggg n hard day of workk.. top leaff..an chua an chua..like tat i also mus try la..

Da G

since many malaysian like pirated VCD/DVD, there must be somebody supply pirated ciggie, right? is fair enough lor.. ada orang beli, ada orang jual! that the market demand in malaysia... Ciggie cause LUNG CANCER!!!

if pirated ciggy as cheap as those pirated dvd then nvmd la

but the pirated ciggy taste suck & sell same price as ori.. consider cheating lor

what about the 'MY' printed on the inside part of the cover? can use to differentiate ori or fake ?