For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

For Sale

kerahkeng

Feb 9, 2004
Seraph,

Its a full-blooded E6 except for some interior parts like carpets and roof carpet, plastic panels and front seat.

The engine is a low milage and not very stressed because I keep it as the factory intended. No mod, so there will be no niggling problems like the ones that have been modified by "Malaysia Boleh" grease monkeys with PHD (permanent head damage). So if you keep up with its maintenance regime, it will serve you well for a long time.

B)

Irwan,

You got PM.

:)

stuka

Known Member
Jun 5, 2004
Originally posted by RedArrow@Jan 18 2005, 02:03
Hi,

You got PM bro...appreciate if you can consider my offer.

Ahmad Irwan
iwan, waaa wanna buy another one aaa?

hafez

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Visit site
any picture of interior and engine bay?? PM me your selling price..

TQ

kerahkeng

Feb 9, 2004
The monsta still available for adoption. This is da best deal around. For my last price of 90K, it is a steal. The car is not a daily driver, only occasional weekend trip and balik kampung. Mileage is less than 60K and the engine is hardly stressed because old uncle driving.

:)

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Just an opinion bro, since u mention u wanna get wish or mpv or other car.

What was the price quoted by used car dealers ? If it's too low, perhaps u could think of tradin it with another owner of Lancer MX Too ????

Else, worst cum to worst, get another owner with Lancer MX which wanna convert to evo6.

U sell your stuff to him, he pays for the stuff. U get his stuff onto your car instead.

I know of a fella which did this coz he couldn't get better price for his Converted Lancer MX. Heck even lower price since he convert. RM 65K for trade in 97 Stock lancer mx, Rm 55K for modded lancer mx. This is not current price hor, bout 2-3 years ago cerita. 2003-2004.

Btw, if u r thinkin of sellin off your e6 stuff part by parts i am sure lots of buyers waiting. :rolleyes:

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
great deal....great car! :D

well..it's been my dream to own an evo6....but not yet come true...well quite agreed with solty8 but as evo enthusiast, i would never wanna look each part by part been taken away like that...let it be like that and see how,sure there's someone out there will take this beast... B)

free bump for this conv evo! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A raft of changes to Formula One's regulations has been decided upon by the FIA's World Motor Sport Council (WMSC), in order to improve racing and tidy up a number of loose ends.

From 2011 adjustable rear wings will be allowed to promote overtaking, in the hope of encouraging cars to draft one another down the straights. In addition F-ducts will be banned.

"In the race, you can't use it [the wing] for the first two...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience