For Sale : Soundstream VGA 1600.2 Van Gogh 1600W Amp 2-Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

For Sale : Soundstream VGA 1600.2 Van Gogh 1600W Amp 2-Channel

rabin

Feb 21, 2006
Soundstream VGA 1600.2 Van Gogh 1600W Amp 2-Channel / Trident Amplifier Protection

my brother bought it for RM 4000 a year ago and installed it but now he is gone to india to study so i'm selling his car and i'm selling all the stuff so anybody wants this AMP its only for RM2000 neg. the price in shops still about RM4000++ ask around, its the best sound quality amp ever made. it can power your whole system. IMAGINE 1600watts full powered. 1 month personal warranty if installed with my dealer. instalation i pay. call me fast at 0195113515 or 0195543555. thanks.Its still installed in the car so if u want to see its performance call me ok.

SOUNDSTREAM VAN GOGH SERIES AMPLIFIERS The road and music have been inseparable since rubber first met the Road. Driven by the need to find out what's over that next hill, or around the next corner, we have always taken our music along for the ride. It doesn’t really matter where the road is going, or whether you’re listening to the Radio or CD, it’s the experience of the journey that matters. There has always been a sound track for these asphalt adventures, and that part of the experience depends on the quality and technical sophistication of the equipment you choose. Having your music there to accompany you, sounding exactly the way you want it lets you savour each new discovery as the road brings it to you. For 20 years, Soundstream has been a part of this journey. From the beginning, the company’s singular mission: To design and build exceptional Autosound products, has fostered a commitment to product research, development and innovation that has been directly responsible for the success and growth of the company. Products carrying the Soundstream brand now include amplifiers, full range speakers, Highly matched component systems, and subwoofers. Soundstream builds exceptional products to exacting standards and has earned a worldwide reputation for quality. Soundstream oversees worldwide distribution and manufacturing from company headquarters in Southern California. Whether it’s mobile audio for competition enthusiasts, or high fidelity purists, Soundstream has the right product for every application. "VAN GOGH was an artist years ahead of his time. in fact, he was so far ahead of his time that everyone thought he was wacky. He wasn’t wacky, he was a visionary. Soundstream used visionary type thinking to create the Van Gogh Series of amplifiers. The Van Gogh amps use new technology and designs from Soundstream’s Chief Engineer, Karl Cummings, the Van Gogh of car audio. Karl’s new design includes a circuit to sense when there is a bad RCA cable negative on the input to the amp, and circuit to monitor the rail voltages in the amp to ensure constant delivery of maximum power. KEY FEATURES * RUBI™ (Rapid-Use Branched Impulse) proprietary power supply topology * STACT™ (STabilized Apex Current Topology) Reduces power supply stress by 50% * Trident™ amplifier protection topology * Ultra-Low ESR Capacitance Bank ensures rapid power delivery for dynamic peaks * Hawkins Bass Control™ Proprietary bass equalization topology * IDI™ (Intelligent Distress Indicator) gives visual indication of amplifier protection status * Harmonic Bass Alignment™ produces tighter, more accurate bass * Fully regulated MOSFET power supply * Triple Darlington Output Circuitry * BIP™ Bias Input Protection * Rail Stabilization Protection Circuitry * Bi-linear selectable two-way crossovers for amplifier and line outputs * Continuously Variable High and Low Pass Crossovers * Balanced Line Inputs for the Highest level of Noise Rejection * Platinum RCA Inputs and Outputs * Platinum 2-gauge Power Connectors * Tri-mode operation * Source voltage 11 - 16 volts DC VAN GOGH SERIES VGA 1600.2 AMP NUMBER OF CHANNELS * 2 Channels OUTPUTS (WATTS) * RMS @ 4-ohms: 400 X 2 * RMS @ 2-ohms: 800 X 2 * RMS Bridged @ 4-ohms Mono 1600 x 1 THD: * .02% FREQUENCY RESPONSE: * 10-50k SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: * >115dB DAMPING FACTOR * >500 INPUT SENSITVITY: * .15-12.0V CROSSOVER SLOPES: * 12dB CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: * 30-4K DIMENSIONS: 11.2 x 2.6 x 19.7

for more information check here in soundstream website ------> http://www.soundstream.com/manuals/AMP/Van Gogh amps/VGA-manual.pdf

manual book included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For anyone embarking on a budget sim rig journey considering using a cheap / spare TV instead of computer monitor, this is what I gathered from my recent sim racing experience, comparing my existing 55″ 1080 TV setup to a computer monitor.

While the expansive TV screen offered immersive visuals, the computer monitor brought forth a sharper focus on details and a faster response...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience