For Celup Only

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by love_gtti@Nov 10 2004, 15:52
Say whatever you want to say! Talk is cheap..Everyone, includes you, can talk whatever you want to talk..It doesn't affect me anything!
OOOOOooooo.....so u want sometin expensive laaa.......

guys...he want sometin mahal laaa....

lets show him someting mahal !!!!

fist and lari ????? :lol: hahahahahah

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Wohoho... its 4:22am now... spent the last 20minits reading up this whole thread and other thread that's related to this argument/flame/fight... eekekek... darn interesting wei...

lestat

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by love_gtti@Nov 10 2004, 15:52
Say whatever you want to say! Talk is cheap..Everyone, includes you, can talk whatever you want to talk..It doesn't affect me anything!
Yeah, talk is cheap and lies are expensive. Stop lying to yourself man, as ricey as putting different make emblem on a car, you can't just piss off or change the owner's mind. Argueing your 'fact' online is like racing on a Paralympic event... even if you win, you're still a retard. :rolleyes: People here buy local cars because of their own reasons. Don't ask me what they are, go ask yourself. I know some local car buyers are patriots, don't come around here saying people who buys local cars are idiots, buying an import doesn't make u any smarter.

So a kelisa, kancil, wira and most other local cars are based on existing cars. So what? You can say it out as your opinion, but it's not a fact that a person who buys these cars are poor mindless morons. People buy whatever the hell they like with their money, who gives a shit. Some people convert their car to other engines, change other car's bodykits and so on.. Yes some are not rich enough to buy the real Mitsu Evo, they know it, you don't have to tell it to their faces. The government implies taxes and so on to imported cars, and the prices on new imported cars are amazingly expensive, thanks to the importers as well. You pay close to RM300k to get a unregistered Skyline GTR, wtf is that BS? Blame it on the system. Laughing at peoples faces will not get us anywhere. You're wasting time on this one, go do something else.

You say Perodua pretends to be Daihatsu Coure, what facts do you have? Yes, it's sold under a different brandname but Perodua never deny that the cars are based on Daihatsu ones. Perodua proudly announces that their cars are designed based on Daihatsu cars, this is a fact! Foreign car mags sometimes do state that our local cars are based on Japanese models, you don't see Proton nor Perodua retaliate and deny like they've been punched in the face.

Anything else you wanna talk about bro? These are my opinions, tell me what you think. After reading most of your posts, guess what?

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
means if a super star WEAR LEVIS DEN U DUN WEAR LA!?!??!?! IF OTHER PPL WEAR THE SAME SHIRT AS U DEN U DUN WEAR LA!?!?!?!!! MEANS U CELUP FROM OTHER PPL??? !?!?!?!??!?!

fei_fei

Sep 10, 2004
really cannot tahan him anymore............put time and place bastard.........Cibai kia show ur car number plate mah.............if u show ur car number plate sure ur car become Ham Cim Peng......

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by fei_fei@Nov 13 2004, 11:22
really cannot tahan this him anymore............put time and place bastard.........Cibai kia show ur car number plate mah.............if u show ur car number plate sure ur car become Ham Cim Peng......
Fei_Fei cool down.... no point 4 u to gaduh wit anjing.....

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by fei_fei@Nov 13 2004, 11:22
really cannot tahan him anymore............put time and place bastard.........Cibai kia show ur car number plate mah.............if u show ur car number plate sure ur car become Ham Cim Peng......
hey fei fei, i dun think so he (love gtti) wear anything at all coz he wan anytg to be originial ... mayb he wear a banana leaf tat he plat at his own backyard? ;)

y he so anti and critizing on pero2.... ? i dun like him eventhough i dun know him at all...

every time we tok about kancil, kelisa.. he sure got comment! hey love gtti if u read this how bout kembara n terios? any comment?

fei_fei

Sep 10, 2004
(love gtti) ur car can fly boh?? if cannot u better go to tapau wan tan mee la.......

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Love_gtti is a retarted ...

IT can't differentiate a Gti and a GTTI
IT can't differentiate a GTTI and a Charade
IT can't differentiate a Mit Evo3 and a Proton Evo3
IT can't differentiate a Kembara and a Terios
IT can't differentiate a Kancil and a Mira
IT can't differentiate a Kenari and a Move
IT can't differentiate a Waja and a Volkwagen

and many many more....... :D :P

agasl

Known Member
Apr 21, 2004
Pantai Hillpark, Kuching
www.pro-hatch.net
Originally posted by love_gtti@Nov 10 2004, 14:45
Am I have to pleased you all the time? You condenm me just because I'm telling the truth fact? Accept the fact bro..!! Don't go so fanatic about your tiny car..If I say your poor, realize it and try to accept that you are poor! Same If I say that your car is local made, accept it..Why must you blame me? It's you who are bought that car, then blame yourself, not me! That's why you are so stupid..!

So talkative! Tidak boleh kalah langsung!
Pretty lousy English for an MBA student :blink:

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
love_gtti

sometimes telling a fact in a different manner is a lie.
so, you told many lies already.
what's your fact now?

that you've been consistently behave like an asshole who's an arrogant dick?
i bet that part of your anatomy is nothing to shout about to begin with.
and maybe 'asshole' is an accurate adjective to describe you and your infamous butt, since you like being fucked by every other person in this forum anyway.

the only pleasure i take now is shoving a TiTAN coilover up your ass, with the springs and springs seats too.

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
wkakakakkakaka...and some superlon in da mouth

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

CorsaMotorsport was officially established back in 2010 and is made up of knowledgeable, experienced, and helpful professionals who love cars. The team was very active in motorsports events prior to the establishment of the company and collaborated with third party organizations in coordinating various motorsports related events. Their mission?

"To enable and empower car and driving enthusiasts...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience