Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
im heading down to klang on Sunday, any nice food other than BKT?
Got 1 Mamak store that only sells Nasi Lemak and their famous fried chicken at night. My friend brought me there once. It was real good and something different for once. I thought only got BKT. :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Is dry enough as I wanted it, but then it made me regret that I didn't order that fried rice, it looks better than mine with all those Lap Cheong there top with a fried egg :rofl:

PJ to bukit jalil very near only, cut through SS2 to SS16 then go thru Jalan Gasing :biggrin:
Fastest way is go through Sunway Toll, then use Kesas :biggrin:

Your turbo kepish...kepish will reach faster than me :biggirn:
no need la. now the shortcut to kesas behind my hse open since last year....less than 10 mins to bkt jalil only...vr2turbo should know.....

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Too many Buayas to bring Gf along la :rofl:
Vr2, bring your daughter along :rofl:

Yup, I have your number. If at night, call me, we go up together. Just dont run without telling me :rofl:
sf.......dun la...after titanrev tell yr gf then u know....manatau unker vr become yr father in law haha.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no need la. now the shortcut to kesas behind my hse open since last year....less than 10 mins to bkt jalil only...vr2turbo should know.....

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

sf.......dun la...after titanrev tell yr gf then u know....manatau unker vr become yr father in law haha.....
Eh, then good idea to visit EA Autoworks, at least can learn new shortcut from Kelana Jaya :biggrin:

Or u r saying 10 mins is with your Twin Turbo car or NA car? :rofl:

Wah, I think his daughter too young for me la...:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
10mins with kancil la......twin turbo only useful for that 1km stretch of highway on kesas to bkt jalil turn off......
Danz,
Yesterday had dinner in Old Klang Road. Pretty good Deep fried Tilapia in Asam sauce wrapped in Lotus leaf and Home made deep fried tau fu with fish paste. The fu yee frien Mal Choi also really good. The taste as well as it being crunchy fresh even after fried. Restaurant Choon Sun, Jalan Anggor off Old Klang Road. Coming from PJ to KL U turn at turn off to Federal Highway. After U turn drive pass Police station then come to concrete retaining wall. After that road side car wash then you will see this restaurant on the left, but only small lighted signboard. Restaurant under like Zinc roof but quite big area like 4 to 5 shop lots. The chef is Fei Loong (Fatty Dragon) one really huge guy....:biggrin:
Ah! the place suggested by my daughter, when she doing her internship with a firm on Old Klang Road. She still young but not that young.....heh! heh!:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
is it the u turn near midvalley ah? if im coming from old klang road? the restaurant got a few used car lot?

if chinese shop i usually go to fatty chong. near sri sentosa area. just opposite the supermarket....(forgot the name...)

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
is it the u turn near midvalley ah? if im coming from old klang road? the restaurant got a few used car lot?

if chinese shop i usually go to fatty chong. near sri sentosa area. just opposite the supermarket....(forgot the name...)
Yup, U turn at mid valley already. Not sure of Used car lots.

Yah! heard of Fatty Chong also. Seems really packed every evening. What is their specialty there. May want to try also.

How can you forget the Supermarket name, you are from there, brother.....hahahaha:rofl:
Name is Checkers leh!.....:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thats the nearest chinese restaurant i go too la....nearby hse only....but last time their food prices were
cheaper before they did their major renovation...now with aircond, price higher.....
but their service is fast....even when full house. i like their marmite chicken.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

yala....forgot the supermarket name....its checkers..thanks. been there only once.
damn hot la there only got fan no aircond.....but prices are reasonable la......cheaper among other supermarkets.

have u tried the hokkien mee nearby the flyover just right before entrance to The Scott Garden in old klang road?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
thats the nearest chinese restaurant i go too la....nearby hse only....but last time their food prices were
cheaper before they did their major renovation...now with aircond, price higher.....
but their service is fast....even when full house. i like their marmite chicken.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

yala....forgot the supermarket name....its checkers..thanks. been there only once.
damn hot la there only got fan no aircond.....but prices are reasonable la......cheaper among other supermarkets.

have u tried the hokkien mee nearby the flyover just right before entrance to The Scott Garden in old klang road?
The place before Tesco or something? The road side all full of cars and really happening, full of people, right?
Hokkien mee I can still get from section 14, PJ which is also good, some more got best fried chicken there.....ha! ha!

Just remembered. If you like salted egg soft shell crab, try Restaurant Next Stop in IOI mall Puchong. Is located on Ground floor, between Old and new Wing. This dish really good....

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The Hokkien Mee at Old Klang Road before Scott Garden next to a 2nd hand car dearler shop, just the end lot. Is real good. Other noodles are good as well.

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
another halal hokkien mee is inside tesco scott garden food court.......but of course not as nice as the road stall ones la.
i give 6/10 for those muslims craving for hokkien mee.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

for pan mee where nice ah?
i used to go the hawker stall just outside of the atria shopping centre in DJ.

chinese couple corner shop, beside is a chicken rice stall. the place is just beside the open air parking area.

outside the pub formerlly Picadilly (those veterans should know) like unker Vr haha....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
another halal hokkien mee is inside tesco scott garden food court.......but of course not as nice as the road stall ones la.
i give 6/10 for those muslims craving for hokkien mee.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

for pan mee where nice ah?
i used to go the hawker stall just outside of the atria shopping centre in DJ.

chinese couple corner shop, beside is a chicken rice stall. the place is just beside the open air parking area.

outside the pub formerlly Picadilly (those veterans should know) like unker Vr haha....
Pan mee, good in Aman Puri, Kepong :smile: Can TT there but I think they close at 4pm :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi brother's,
Need some info bout Perdana v6's plug cable!!I'm looking for good high performance plug cables for my ride does anyone here know's where can i purchase the item coz i tried to find round Jaybee but itz very expensive and i'm not totally happy with the products.If anyone here knows where to purchase it plz kindly gimme de info thankz in advance:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience