Flash floods areas in KL

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
Hi there
As we all know Several areas in and around the city were hit by flash floods with Dataran Merdeka being the worst-hit area during a three-hour downpour last night. ... So is there any member of MLOC or EVo's were caught in the floods?? Im so scared of this will happen to any of us ...

Or maybe we could list down the flash flood areas in KL for awareness

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
flashflood dun prey prey oh.........semua barang habis man.........gone with the wind n the water.....

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
wa ... so scared maaa... u know what i just talk to DL just now about his journey.While he was driving back home from KL via the LPT then he saw about almost 200 Mat rempit were stealing at the Petronas Station at gambang ... Wow so scared lor... it was about 4 am ..... Nothing that they can do .... They just let them take anything they want rather to loose their life .. so pity .. We are no longer safe anymore .. Would u imagine what will happen if u were there also ......??????

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
wah 200 rempiting a petrol station........man....sounds like we need to take law into own hands soon to defend our lives n our own property man..........

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
DD , if 2 mat rempits can lah use ur own hands but if 200 , i think better 'cabut'. It is better to be running coward than a dead hero. heheheeh

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
200 mat rempits....dun think i even can muster the tot of facing man...its scary enuff to even occur.....let alone deal with...... :((

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
It would be interesting to see large corporations hiring Mat Rempit Warriors to claim territory. Clash of the Rempits. Giant Hypermarket vs Tesco vs Carrefour. Amcorp Mall vs 1Utama vs The Curve. Petronas vs Shell vs Caltex. Only Rambo knives, parangs and tridents allowed.

Popcorn anyone?

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
dis 1 no joke le......its not fun to watch such movies....imagine glrify such characters such ppl....man.....i alreayd had a colleague kena bashed up n rob by gang of mat rempits in BANGSAR last 2 wks !!!! :(

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
satriamerah,

now days kuantan always full of rempit during friday and saturday night on town. every time also over 100++ rempit on road, damn fxxk up. they really nothing better to do.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
yeah.mat rempits mofos raped petrol station :) at first i was thinking to take snapshot but afraid if those mofos realize i taking photo that time mati lorrrr (consider also i need to refueling my car). After those rempits blah away I slamber go in to the counter and ask the patrons "kene rompak ke dik?" :) "a'ah bang (with sad tone)" hehehe that first rm50 is their profit on that night.sigh.hopefully my bulky petrol tanker will hit those fucker mofos hehe :)

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
errrr suppose this thread to discuss about area in KL which is easily flooded during heavy downpour???ahaks :P

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
It's called flash floods because one moment the weather looks ok. The next moment it is raining cats and dogs. 10 - 15 minutes later the area is flooded.

It's good we list down those areas prone to flash floods and completely avoid it, even on sunny days. Hey, you never can tell.

Now about those rempits (more interesting topic, sorry DewA). I think even the police dare not provoke them if they travel in strength. My brother came back from Jakarta. He said they have bigger rempit groups. They can stop traffic in the middle of the day to allow illegal racers pass. Will Malaysia be like that soon?!

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
These rempitan problem occurred all over Malaysia i think ... At Kuala terengganu also , after 12 Midnight there will be more than 200++ crazy mat rempit to block the traffic and give the way for their gang merempit .... police also could not do anthing .......

Hehehe we supposed to talk about the flash flood but this story is much more interesting than the flash flood storyi think hehehehehe ....

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
the goverment should have an "ANTi Mat rempit " campaign... and a team of seek and destroy troops.. no mercy given. shoot to kill. cluster bomb the clans. burn the bikes like burning pirated vcd's. hang them like the cowboys did. make them suffer by breaking their fingers one by one with a plyer.

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
the goverment should have an "ANTi Mat rempit " campaign... and a team of seek and destroy troops.. no mercy given. shoot to kill. cluster bomb the clans. burn the bikes like burning pirated vcd's. hang them like the cowboys did. make them suffer by breaking their fingers one by one with a plyer.
Mr. P ... u really cruel man :D , u should do like what the Monafendi had done to the Late guy before this ... i think that should be much better ... they don't even hv a right to live even in a hell ...

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
I think melaka not much this 'mat rempit' problem.. but dunno whether they all rempit when i was sleeping hehehe

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
I think melaka not much this 'mat rempit' problem.. but dunno whether they all rempit when i was sleeping hehehe
Bro, u kena update your info lah .... Banyak sudah lo!!

See ard midnite at Jalan Hang Tuah (old bas station), road between Mahkota & the new mall, Cheng & the Semabok highway .... just to name a few...

There with their Minah Remp-its!!

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Mr. P ... u really cruel man :D , u should do like what the Monafendi had done to the Late guy before this ... i think that should be much better ... they don't even hv a right to live even in a hell ...
Bro ..... can try pour sand into their engine sump .... Then go a safe distance & when they start to "remp-it", we can see them fly like superman ....when the engine seize ......

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
when they travel in a group.. shoot/lastic/hit the front bike. so all can ramp each other like sandwich.. once that happen.. drive a 18 weeler container truck over them.. and burn them.. they dont deserve to live!!!..

ok ok back to the main topic.. flood!!! hehehehe.... everytime at about 3pm i dont dare to go KL down town due to scared of flood.. coz the jam is hell...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone help me setting this type air charger..
i have use it..
actually it use to save the fuel..
but when i install this air charger to my satria 1.3
rm30 fuel can go just around 100km...
help me please!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience