Final Advices Upon Buying a Used Airtrek Turbo

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
Airtrek.... I've been using it for 7 years now. It's indeed a robust car. Had it repaired lately due to some aging parts but the 4G63T is bullet proof rock solid. Still love my Atr after so long..

Not many comes here... it's getting quieter and in fact, the modification world is slowing down too. Probably the living cost is increasing steeply here, so not many want to spend unncessary money on this...
i would have to agree with bro stutz.. i been to ah hwa couples of time recently but never seen him now.. maybe he's retiring from modding his car.. LOL

jd5

Known Member
Mar 9, 2010
N/A
There is quite a few for sale on mudah. Prices have gone down so much and it makes no sense you'd be able to own one for 30-40k. Would be an awesome as a daily beater, if you could afford maintaining it.

Which year model are you looking at?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
You can try to contact Ah Wah to see if he knows any trek for sale. His contact can be found in the sticky topics.

I am reluctant to give up trek cos it has space and power I need. With the low selling price, what can I get? A used Myvi? Duh...

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
All i can say is its a wolf in sheep's clothing and great if you want to tune for more power and they drive so well :driver:

aleemy

Oct 16, 2014
Selayang
Thank you guys, I've been looking around to find the most reasonable price with good condition trek. Soon I must say

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
dude, i think i saw your car few times already at plus hiway.. your car r the only trek that has that lip.. but new rims is it?
Haa.. you should honk me ma....

it's not new rims. I just swapped it from my other car.. will change it back to the SSR soon hehehe..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just now saw a black airtrek in PJ old town. Black rims very low stance. Should have snap a picture but was driving....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.

Is there any way we can chrome our Sport Rim? As we all know after several months using the sport rim, there will be lots of scratches.

I heard there is a workshop which can do that, but I lost the name of the shop.

What is your comment on this? Is it better to chrome or other colours like black or white?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience