wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
ahxun said:
yup! thx for letting out da lights to me. ^^
darren, joinin this either?
nah.. will jz go and watch.. haha.. dun wanna kill myself there.. haha.. skill not there yet.. :shcokedcamo:

when u come kl for the event will meet up with u peeps.. hhaha.. cos i'll definately go n watch this one..

yeah.. get the whole slipstream to join.. :cyclops:

mitch

Aug 26, 2005
kepong
may i know more infomation about it i got interest in this event plz and can i know when it is the date and am i late and can send to my e-mail plz or can call me
017-6776177

i am driving 1.8 satria manual

16V

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
haiz..... those ff drifter outside sure boring la no join i'm out of this event coz elaving malaysia soon....sorry guys good luck....

madkyo

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
haiz..... those ff drifter outside sure boring la no join i'm out of this event coz elaving malaysia soon....sorry guys good luck....
wrong use my fren id 16v ><"

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
hey guys...been bz wif work lately....my car is in da garage now :cry_smile: , gearbox gone liao :confused_smile: ....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Black is one of the most difficult to deal with colour, difficult to maintain, to upkeep from scratches and also prone to lots of visible dirt and grime. We have with us today a Black Mercedes A250 Sport, one of the most hyped and wanted hot hatch in the market at the moment. We were given this special opportunity to fix up this ride...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience