Few Units For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Few Units For Sale

didios

Jan 18, 2005
Hello Friends.

All the cars that I have here are traded-in by their owners for new HONDA cars. I only take the good condition ones owned by the "ORIGINAL OWNERS" and put them for sale as it is with no modification what-so-ever. Thanks & Regards.

Current stock available:

(1) Proton Perdana 2.0 V6 (Original, not converted) (Auto). Model 2001. Sport rims, V-KOOL tint, black colour and accident free. Single owner. RM 67,800(ono).

(2) Honda Accord 2.2 (Auto). Model 1994. Metallic silver. Accident free. 1 lady doctor owner. RM 43,500(ono).(SOLD)

(3) Proton Waja 1.6 (Auto). Model 2002. Low mileage, only done less than 32,000KM. Accident free, 1 lawyer owner, with new registration number plate (WMP). RM 46,800(ono).(SOLD)

(4) Proton Wira Aeroback 1.6 (Auto) Full Specs. Model 1997. Low mileage & lady doctor owned. Chrome rims 15" with new tyres. Metallic green. Eye catching car. RM 27,800(ono)
FULL LOAN AVAILABLE. (SOLD)

PM me or call me at 012-2001244 (Jaya) / 012-6565138 (Dilan Jaya)

B

bewok

izzit lady/doctor/lawyer owner good enough take care the car...from my experience they all people only know when to refuel the gas only B)

didios

Jan 18, 2005
cyt_ and bewok, guys im selling my cars here. I DID NOT ask u both for any comments what-so-ever. If u guys are interested in any of the cars, then do reply. If u guys are not interested, please do not say anything as this is my work here.
Hope u guys understand

Regards.

-Dilan-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

That’s right people, the car that forced Ferrari to re-engineer their cars in the 90’s is making a come back. Due to be released in 2010, the car pictured here is actually the Acura Advanced Sports Car Concept. The NSX gathered a cult like status among Honda fans in the 90’s and since then, no new NSX has made it to the market despite claims made by Honda that the car will be released sometime in 2008/2009. Now...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience