Few Enquiries related to my coming plan.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Good afternoon my fellow Toyota-ians, well...... i would say that i'm still kinda fresh when it comes to sourcing Toyota parts & stuffs. Hmmm...... i got few enquiries which i would like to address to those who can provide me with some advice/assistance.

1st Ques: What's the standard injector ratings for a SXV10 Camry running with 5S-FE engine? What injectors from other Toyota(s) which i can source for if i want bigger ratings? Celica 3S-GTEs or Supra 1JZ engines?

2nd Ques: What's the current chop shop price for a used CT26 turbine with or w/out its manifold? Does the one which originated from a 3S-GTE along with its manifold able to be fitted preferably without major mods onto a 5S-FE?

3rd Ques: I was wondering whether is there any ready made metal-head gasket ard 1.5-2mm size region available for 5S-FE engines in the market now? What bout those made for 3S-GTE ones..... able to fit to a 5S-FE? How much would that be if there r available in the market? Anyone that heard, saw or ordered these metal-head gaskets b4 from Thailand? If yes, i would appreciate if contact numbers be provided to me through PM. :)

4th Ques: I came across a pair of Celica 4-pot front calipers that comes with rotors. I'm seriously considering on upgrading my current front brakes to either a twin-pot ones also originated from Celica or 4-pots if the price fits in my budget. Any other front calipers & rotors which i can consider? I want better stopping capability for my Camry asap as the current ones r not up to my expectation yet. I'm not into those calipers which i'll need major mods on the knuckles as i would like to retain the ABS system that comes with my car.

Well, that's bout it..... i'm still drawing up my plans for my gatal mind but any useful suggestions are welcome! :shades_smile:

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Nd,

sorry..cant help..not much knowledge/info about 5sfe..maybe search up google??

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
GT20v said:
Nd,

sorry..cant help..not much knowledge/info about 5sfe..maybe search up google??
Alamak, if like that then susah edi..... i cant seem to get any info on bolt-on turbokit for 5S-FE wor. :Not_Impressed:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Open advertising markets overseas makes for very interesting viewing especially in regards to automotive ads. For one thing, it definitely adds some spice compared to the local ads we get with a certain car going up against the dreaded ‘Competitor-X.’

The last major one we saw ended with Mini being handed their petite ass’s on a fine piece of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience