Fc3s From Singapore

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Hi there guys,

Im Raf from Singapore and i ve been browsing this forum especially the RE section.

I owned an fc3s in Singapore and one day i hope to join you all for meetups if i have time to driveup to KL or Melaka or JB also can .

I have pics of my Fc3s with M Sports Wide fenders front and rear.

I dont know how to attach pics here .

I would luv to show to all RE and other enthusiast how nice and fun the RX7 can be with proper building and planning .

Thanks

Rafael
Pistons for Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner and other breaks :)

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
raf matey,

welcome welcome!! how long have you had the car?

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Would love to check out those wide fenders!

The world welcomes another rotorhead....

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
oh yeah... welcome...
do post your info at the official registry... some pictures will be good for us to drool how beautiful are those wide fenders....

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Hallo to All ,

Wah i m happy to receive such replies.Thanks Bros.

Currently i ve been driving the FC for almost 4 yrs but this project only came this Year.Car was out of the roads for 3 months for total rebuilding of engine,alot of bodywork has been done on it to make the lines straight .

The Wide Fenders i got it from USA ,the rear fenders were only bolt on to the body with small allenkeys as i dont prefer cementing it to the body.Looks more rugged though.

The Front wide fenders looks nice also with side air ducts .

Full R Magic bodykits ,my idea of the FC is clean and seductive hehe.No GT wings ,no awkward wings although i have an RE amemiya wing but i ve took it out.

I dont know how to attach or register as a member here.

beck_h7

May 14, 2006
nice!
do drop us a msg if ur comin down kl
mayb we can have a drink
XD

Donjuan4one

Apr 19, 2005
Hi maxezin!

Im Don and I own a FD in SG. I occasionally organise gatherings for Rotories meet up in SG... If you like to meet more SG FCs and FDs, you drop the Workshop in tampines, there is a FC being converted into a Track car now. One of the FC just left the workshop after it was done up. There will be a Red FC coming in sometime next week to do up his clutch, brake rotors, brake lines, anti sway bars etc etc.. U will also see a few FDs hanging out at the workshop on Fri and sat nites. Anyway, most of the Fds and Fcs like to drop by the workshop to chat.. learn abt rotories.... and we usually go for dinner or coffee in the later part of the evenings. There are only a handful of us around.... probably abt 15 to 20 Rx7s. I manage to gain contacts of 9 FDs and 4 Fcs in SG. Well, if you like to hv coffee with us, you can drop me a sms at 91115977. See ya ard! =)

P/S: oh, it seems there will be a Sepang track event on the 17th sept morning... I will be gathering the SG Rotory guys including the Rx8s, like i had before, to join this group of Nice and Friendly guys. So join us if u can! :_:

Last edited: