Fairlady Z Family Mega Photoshot 2009

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
so far tannywong, techno350z and katzman90(over msn) - pink+black.

actually i kinda figured ALL of you would say pink + black. why do i bother asking you boys :\
lol. will take a look at stickers then decide lah.. thanks guys :)

for me...all pink....

if black..which part? hood? use CF lorr...already black...d roof? this is up 2 u..pink also nice..black also nice...

other than dat make it pink... :biggrin:

interesting.. cant wait to see the end result lol so techno, when will be your turn to change your car bodykit.? lol

?!?! ALL stickers! i also prefer all pink. but i think my guy friends wont wanna sit in my car :(
if i do pink + black it'll be like that picture by tannywong i guess.. but still . ALL STICKERS!

since you are doing pink stickers. why not put some vinly on it as well. the swirl design kinda thing.? it should look better then just plain pink

I wouldnt even think of racing a pink 350z as the colour would eat my eyes alive! Scary sh|t!

interesting.. cant wait to see the end result lol so techno, when will be your turn to change your car bodykit.? lol

Ermmm...Penang got PUF material of bodykit???Edrick,just now I went to Gurney Plaza and I saw ur Z parked at 6th floor...I think about 12:30pm...^^...

exactly! im not planning to race it!!!
okok guys, choices are pink OR pink + black (like picture above) OR some funky pink design like those FAST&FURIOUS? cars?

thanks for the help, LORD! :) gonna check the place out tmr with my friend who wants to do his car too.

Ermmm...Penang got PUF material of bodykit???Edrick,just now I went to Gurney Plaza and I saw ur Z parked at 6th floor...I think about 12:30pm...^^...

i think 1.30pm lah. you went there with your gf for movie ah.? lol
i think all material is made from fiber le.

check out the fast and furious pink car. it would be nice if it's that design lol

like the photo but not fairlady la lol

Attachments

• ff2-2.jpg
    ff2-2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 90
yeah. since oyu are doing sitckers. might as well put some design on it. and tell toms dont put thier logo on your car.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom