F.E.A.R - anybody played it?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

VexRed

Known Member
finished this game recently on PC. superb graphics and some truly TRULY truly scary moments in the game i must add! hehe!

impressive AI and special effects...I've played at CC...not enuff time to finish this game...

one of the best FSP games to me..superb AI n graphic n scarry..play at nite in dark..open louder volume :rock:

yeah.. its a nice game.. wif high graphic requirements haha...

i finished the game then i borrowed my friend's high-class headphones and played it all over again... WOW.... makes a difference ppl! give it a try!! no joke you will hear things 'that u didn't hear before' :)

PC game or PS2 game? RPG? Real action?

i've heard of this game .. they say that its damn scary .. so i just cut the crap and stop thinkg of playing it .. good for me

lampard_rules_your_ass said:
i've heard of this game .. they say that its damn scary .. so i just cut the crap and stop thinkg of playing it .. good for me

hehe F.E.A.R. was pretty scary but wait till u play Condemned: Criminal Origins, also an FPS game with some puzzle crime-solving elements 2 it.... pretty f.cking scary indeed! overall not as good as F.E.A.R. though... but worth a try definitely if u liked FEAR

me also finished playing f.e.a.r and agree with u all..damn scary...the scariest moment for me was (forgotten the level) during i'm about to decent a vertical ladder and at that moment alma came very close and fast..i was so shocked i yelled loud..and i think after reached the bottom of the ladder it will be over (scary moment with alma), suddenly after i turned around to go through the alley, fettell was on my face...again i shouted...haha..sissy la sometimes i think..scry woo..i also bought the condemned:criminal origins..didnt have chance to play yet..hope it will be scarrier than f.e.a.r...salute to monolith..really loved the a.i dialogue.."go and check"...replied "no fuxxking way!!"..love to hear that as they are aware u r going to kill them...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom