.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

qkfxxxx

Jan 12, 2007
so many resonators(bullets n midbox), wouldnt it have too much backpressure even for an auto? btw, how is your cars performance on high, middle and low rpm?

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
Foooh 2 bullets + midbox oh. Your muffler is straight flow then? Looks like it.

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
Foooh 2 bullets + midbox oh. Your muffler is straight flow then? Looks like it.
Look like my exhaust system like high flow rite..........haha ..............in front that two thing, one is bullet, direct type and the side samll thing is back pressure chamber, it help improve my torque and help reduce some fc......hmm........middle muffler just let it silence and rear sport muffler also let silence again.............so sound very soft.....................

over all power improve alot, because of the back pressure chamber.........

For me, i recommand for auto car, is take double bullet from marco, it really improve alot of power.........the double bullet setup as front as possible........so at rear use what muffler also can......straight batter coz infront backpressure edi....hehe

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
Jack: nice.. C-flow bullet with midbox.. i thought ppl call that. Only Marco produce that so far and a lot put on Gen-2 to backpressure. What car r u driving? Sorry im noob looking underneath to judge wat car is that. Can't tell what setup is that for. Hope to get a reply here. Interesting system.

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
The double bullet is split into 2 piping then 2 bullet then back to single piping? Didn't know about the Marco double bullet. Where u did it eh? Maybe I can replace my single bullet in my 850auto Kancil with that double bullet thing.

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
The double bullet is split into 2 piping then 2 bullet then back to single piping? Didn't know about the Marco double bullet. Where u did it eh? Maybe I can replace my single bullet in my 850auto Kancil with that double bullet thing.
I'm seller exhaust and radiator and i drive kenari, the double bullet not cost how much only, cheap de la............hmm.....my double bullet 2 inchi, not so suit for u 850cc, or ask they custom for u more smaller size........

take double bullet..........batter then s flow lah..........hehe........just my experience lah.......i tested all the way good fo auto........hehe

No other pic edi,

Hmm,,,,,,,,,,,where to get ah ?...............i really dun know where have sell marco product in KL here.......

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
Jack: nice.. C-flow bullet with midbox.. i thought ppl call that. Only Marco produce that so far and a lot put on Gen-2 to backpressure. What car r u driving? Sorry im noob looking underneath to judge wat car is that. Can't tell what setup is that for. Hope to get a reply here. Interesting system.

Kweng84, u also exhaust seller rite, where yours shop, some of my friend need do down pipe.......hmm.........Me driving Kenari, and my car ut at sabah, coz now i at kl here study and i study about automotive too......hehe..
U means my exhaust system why do rite this ?sorry for poor english, just like kids........hehe

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
Bro, the piping will lead from the flexipipe then reach the bullet and it splits to one bullet and another is the exhaust trap(for backpressuring purpose). This exhaust trap is a dead end for the flow. So, just one bullet will leads to the rest of the piping and muffler. I think Jack going to say the same also.

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
Kweng84, u also exhaust seller rite, where yours shop, some of my friend need do down pipe.......hmm.........Me driving Kenari, and my car ut at sabah, coz now i at kl here study and i study about automotive too......hehe..
U means my exhaust system why do rite this ?sorry for poor english, just like kids........hehe
Yeah bro, where u selling your stuff? I need to learn from you also mar. U can add me in MSN and let's chui sui..hehe...

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
Yeah bro, where u selling your stuff? I need to learn from you also mar. U can add me in MSN and let's chui sui..hehe...

I',m selling in sabah area.......hmm..........pic here.......

not more as uu, coz due to costomer needed style...

Pai seh lah............little only.....................some no edi.....coz finish stock.....

flat_tyre

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
hi guys, im planning to modd my exhaust, can u guys recommend me a good exhaust setup for my car? its a 1.6 SOHC satria...

im currently have a putra extractor, and a center bullet, bot i didnt install yet. im not planning to stick with the putra extractor, maybe i'll change it later on, any recommendation on extractor?

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
Jack_Hon : Wow your exhaust shop actually looks neat and cool.

I'm not dare to ask u follow my way, for me.........and my teori to said,
4X2X1, is can create big torque then 4x1 but 4X1, more high flow compare to 4X2X1.......power at high speed......

4X2X1 power is front and mid range only lah.........ok also lah power too......

use all 2 inchi pipe, flexible pipe put at front and twist bullet at middle....then if use use large degree elbow with fully 2 inchi then at rear just chose u like de sport muffler........hehe

kweng84, let give your option !

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
No no, I actually mean.. Your exhaust SHOP looks cool.

:)
Aiyo quote wrong person edi...........hahacool it's, tarik customer mah........haha

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
Hi guys..wanna ask some opinion from u....
Rite now im using rsr concept mufler...better in performance but so bad in sound.:( 2.3" piping with 1 feet centre bullet...so loud in normal driving....
So rite now wanna ask u guys a.k.a otai here...how to reduce dis loud sound in term of same performance and avoid using s-flow...??? im using toyota 20v engine. Isit OK if using 2 centre bullet??? Any good suggestion???

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
Hi guys..wanna ask some opinion from u....
Rite now im using rsr concept mufler...better in performance but so bad in sound.:( 2.3" piping with 1 feet centre bullet...so loud in normal driving....
So rite now wanna ask u guys a.k.a otai here...how to reduce dis loud sound in term of same performance and avoid using s-flow...??? im using toyota 20v engine. Isit OK if using 2 centre bullet??? Any good suggestion???

hmm.........add direct type middle muffler...result power reduce little only...

two bullet depend what type or bullet........use two twist bullet......reduce alot power..........

two direct bullet with fibre inside.....result.......sound not really reduce.....power not sure will drop or not..coz resistance too if have any bullet or muffler........

the best is take first wauy....

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
dude,do you have EVC or something in common?

cuz right now m using only a muffler,without any bullet,to gain back high end power bcoz m using twin loop muffler,n i think the muffler isnt big enough.

btw,m using b18c with 2.3" piping.do i have to increase it to 2.5"?

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
dude,do you have EVC or something in common?

cuz right now m using only a muffler,without any bullet,to gain back high end power bcoz m using twin loop muffler,n i think the muffler isnt big enough.

btw,m using b18c with 2.3" piping.do i have to increase it to 2.5"?
What extractor u using? Your twin loop muffler is how much inlet? 2.3" piping should be good enough. I'm concerning more on your muffler and extractor piping size.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo im new here..want some tips from sifu2 in here...how to increase power from my wira 1.5 fuel injection (A/T) ..without changing enjin n manual transmission...my car feel so berat la...lmbt pick up.i think scooter lagi laju hehe..so plz what can i do wif my car???? plz advice n tips...in malay subtitle kalaw boleh,,,huhuhu...PLEASE DESPRATE da ni....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience