evo owners - sharing bad experience

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Shall I close this thread to avoid any further damage to all parties?

• yes...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Ez,

Very long & Fantastic explanation , tahnks for your effort...can give u score of 9.5/10

clap clap

why not we have another threat open for Garage Field Report system to score all the garage we went thru and just provide the information for sharing purpose

Garage Name / Attendee : xxx / Mr Vigra (sample)
Garage Location: xxx
Business hours : 11am - 6pm (Mon - Sat)
Nos of skilled worker : xxx
Speciality : exp:local make / skyline / Subaru
Knowledge : xx/10
tidiness : xx/10
Toilet : xx/10
Vehicle sent in : Mit Lan / Evo / Converted
Damage : RMxxxx (Brief Desp what u did)
W.I.R : Yes / No (Why) W.I.R = Will I return
Comment : Always have to wait for long time then only can attend to you, short of man power, no use to make appointment (sometimes base on luck also) ...example

Hope this will help out a lot and will clear the air as well . All owner are wellcome to post their own real experience (no tkss please)

MLOC peace !!!
One Malaysia, One Lancer, One Owner, One Club

Last edited:

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
After read your last post....know that you really suffer on your case.
I apologize what i have done on you. Really sorry....sorry and sorryy.....
you all english really good...some i can't understand too.
My English not as good as like you all...U all write like an essay ...

Ok...lets be a cool talk in peaceful way...

I know Ah kit almost 5-6 years times.He open this shop i thk is just his hobbies is modify car, and have some money just open a shop do watever he can do for his car or public car.
This shop is not like N1, Links Power or maybe GT auto. They all fomous in modify, performance part, but $$$
CPG worker is working CPG since CPG open not long. He is also not a professional in any brand of car. Professional is have cert lah....long long experience or have
some training course. But sometime, they did some lousy work so...i will directly shoot them. No face giving...

My experiece at CPG is they all very friendly, compare to other workshop always cheaper.

What are you trying to do here? trying to be funny and make the situation even more fury? We don't need this kind of comments. Please don't act like a kid.
Titanrev...R u driving a EVO?
I was kickout from MLOC because don't have an EVO...
Only Evo owner can give any comment?
This is a Public forum...only good comment accept, the bad comment cannot write. Even u all moderator can delete it.
Then This forum title have to write My Evo 7 sick ( Only Good Comment accept, no bad comment please).

EvoZ, i really no hard feeling to u....I dunno your car is break down after that day u service, so i just bla bla bla u...Sorry apologize to u.
I own a Evo bfore even i am a commitee member so. But all this is history. Thinking to buy back but i have no time, no money, no energy for it. I just sometime join some MLOC event. Shooting photo etc

If u really dun like anything what have CPG done for u. Just complain to them on the spot. I think they will try to do the better for u.
U said u start this topic is not pointing anyone. But this title just like put it on newspaper. May be you can settle with CPG directly

So let be cool to settle all this.

Shoot me if u like, laugh it if u happy.
Lastly forgive my english really lousy and forgive what I did.

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
One minute ask people not to post his thread.....

"please be fair" ...this is the statement made by all your flaming friends....are u guys fair to me? this is the thread i opened up to share my experience....already mentioned at 1st sentence..no intention to flame...sharing only. no name were mentioned .....why some fish monger came in here and flame the thread....here is not a thread selling seafood...so no need to swear & curse!
2nd minute ask people to post more....

i was about to say the same thing.....i am more than welcome for them to post more coz i need all to read on this interesting topic.

even a thread that Fxxk me upside down also i restored so i don think any mod here will delete anything......kindly find out if there is any missing posting due to data glitches...pls restore for him.....important to have their posting in here...FAIR ma......thanks
What toking you?? I also confused or maybe you confused!!

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

What are you trying to do here? trying to be funny and make the situation even more fury? We don't need this kind of comments. Please don't act like a kid.
Titan,

Believe he can say whatever he wants and same goes for you ...Thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Now i also very HOT!!! Hot bcos you told me the Urut Urat place but didnt make the initiative to take me there:banghead:

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Haiyoh...Why pecah secret??? Ok,the Lambo its mine...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Bobo ah...I like 13yrs Chicks too...So,am i also consider CHILD Player?:biggrin:
Oi, S9, Kampoon & James...Lets plan a SPA session together la...lolz :burnout:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
chriskhaw: Post more as in not coming in and flame the thread. Only post necessary and related comments that would help to solve or make the whole situation better.

No offence but...by the way you post, you might bring up unnecessary follow up comments from others. Calm down bro. Whatever we don't understand there is always a better way to ask a question.

Cheers! :beer:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Supra, you are one of the wise guy in zth... thumbs up!!

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
One minute ask people not to post his thread.....
His meaning is NO NO To Flaming Posting

2nd minute ask people to post more....
This is encourage for fair comment are welcome

What KOK toking you?? I also confused or maybe you confused!!
I Believe this is about EVO Kok he's toking about~ maybe u shud go back to skool learn some english

Please don't shoot me.. i replied u on my understanding of his posting... i might be wrong... bcuz i BTC ma... some my english karma & Vocal not so good.. opps its grammar and vocab

oh yea... your posting doesn't contribute anything but flame... maybe i shud say.. things already cool down yet u still flame / stir things up... what color KOK are you? Maybe u will answer me ONE KOK COLOR in cantonese la.. (yat kau sik)

Mitsubishi Coupe M3 KOK owner can speak louder is it?

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Supra, you are one of the wise guy in zth... thumbs up!!
No lar...compare to you. I'm far left behind :rofl:

I was just stating facts and hope for the best for all parties only. Since, things has cooled down. I guess is best we avoid any further misunderstandings and solve it in a proper discussion. :wink:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Great!..now dat everyone also cool down ade, no more shooting each other liao..GOOD GOOD..

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Great!..now dat everyone also cool down ade, no more shooting each other liao..GOOD GOOD..
Bro ehdrian... everyone is cooling down and apology made to each other... juz dun understand some KIKI LALA kid coming in and stirs things up...
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Any more supporter ???
This is more like a FR report if some of u guys familiar with this

kampoon,
good idea.....
Ez,

why not we have another threat open for Garage Field Report system to score all the garage we went thru and just provide the information for sharing purpose

Garage Name / Attendee : xxx / Mr Vigra (sample)
Garage Location: xxx
Business hours : 11am - 6pm (Mon - Sat)
Nos of skilled worker : xxx
Speciality : exp:local make / skyline / Subaru
Knowledge : xx/10
tidiness : xx/10
Toilet : xx/10
Vehicle sent in : Mit Lan / Evo / Converted
Damage : RMxxxx (Brief Desp what u did)
W.I.R : Yes / No (Why) W.I.R = Will I return
Comment : Always have to wait for long time then only can attend to you, short of man power, no use to make appointment (sometimes base on luck also) ...example

Hope this will help out a lot and will clear the air as well . All owner are wellcome to post their own real experience (no tkss please)

MLOC peace !!!
One Malaysia, One Lancer, One Owner, One Club
Chris,

Let the horse come, Let's go SPA to have fire and ice to cool down lar.....

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Support ur statement bro eddie :party::party:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Bro ehdrian... everyone is cooling down and apology made to each other... juz dun understand some KIKI LALA kid coming in and stirs things up...
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nvm la bro, atleast 99% of the ppl here remain calm and and sorted out their prob ade..It's good ade wat..

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Nvm la bro, atleast 99% of the ppl here remain calm and and sorted out their prob ade..It's good ade wat..
U got the point bro... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:star::star::star::star:

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Please don't shoot me.. i replied u on my understanding of his posting... i might be wrong... bcuz i BTC ma... some my english karma & Vocal not so good.. opps its grammar and vocab

oh yea... your posting doesn't contribute anything but flame... maybe i shud say.. things already cool down yet u still flame / stir things up... what color KOK are you? Maybe u will answer me ONE KOK COLOR in cantonese la.. (yat kau sik)

I shiok u shiok mah good lo!!

Last edited:

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006

Wow!!....if BTC go enroll Kindergartden first la before you tok so much!!

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
I shiok u shiok mah good lo!!
Lu syiok nia ma... wa boh syiok...
kanne lu ah ni kuan post si bek beh ki la... :banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Wow!!....if BTC go enroll Kindergartden first la before you tok so much!!
Atleast my understanding english is better than LU~

read and understand the situation... not juz coming in and making hoo haa like Penangite hooligan..

kanne... lu chin chin mempersiasuikan penang kia :banghead:

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

read and understand the situation... not juz coming in and making hoo haa like Penangite hooligan..

Thats my problem BTC boy!!...Not happy? (DEAL WITH IT)! :thefinger:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru

DD, lol, lucky my jb hokkien study still can understand your penang hokkien meaning...
No need to answer lame post, let kids play with kids and adults deal with adults... he will eventually get some friend in his own kindergarten circle de...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey sorry but this is DIY garage ma ..... so not onli cars right ? anyone know hot to DIY electrical stuff ar ? .... my fish tank bubble pump runs one 2 big battery but i got nothing to do now wanna DIY something ..... does anyone know how to change to from battery powered to plug powered ( house electrical powered ) ...... hehe sorry if i posted on the wrong forum
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience