Evo engine owner pls advise

HyperRevved 6313

Apr 19, 2005
Good day to all;

Just want to ask opinion from all sifu who is using 4G63 evo engine .

My E3 engine keeps original . But dono why now days when i boost especially during high speed (between 100 - 160km/h) there's huge amount of blue colour fire coming out from my eksoz. The fire even comes out more when i let go my accelerator. All my frens tot that i playing misfiring system . :emoticon_U:

Anyone has this happen before? According to my mech they said tht my fuel is too much during low rpm . that's why fire comes out. Will it be dangerous if continue lik dis?

WhiteGSR

Jun 24, 2005
SG/PG
HyperRevved 6313 said:
u mean fuel pump jam ?
most probably is yr fuel pump jam or sumthing wrong lo wit yr fuel pump......
i oso encounter dis prob b4 ma...hehehehe
whenever u boost, there wil be an explosion sound at yr muffler!!!!

WhiteGSR

Jun 24, 2005
SG/PG
HyperRevved 6313 said:
For my case no explosion sound . But wen i let go my accelerator there's a long blue fire coming out for 2 to 3 sec ....
wah....blue fire for 2 to 3 sec!!!
in dis case im not very sure d.........sorry!!!!

DDgreystar

Sep 20, 2004
i know wat......u becoming FAST n FURIOUS liao !!! kekekekeke....sorry duno just kidding :))

leslie

Aug 14, 2004
try checking your fuel pump as white gsr said...it might be too rich... i also encounter the same thing on my previous e6... but i just tot it was cool lah!!! hehehehehe...
but 2 or 3 seconds is a bit long lah!!!... and makan alot of minyak also!!! hehehe

acbc

KD
2-3 sec can BBQ marshmallow already... :)

Sigh... my car burn rich also no flame one... clocking RM 0.45 per km... *vomits*.

GTI4740

Dec 3, 2003
Dunno about E3 but mine does have explotions followed with blue flame all the time especially on high rev when I let go of the gas or drop gear. What I can see from the dyno chart at high rev the engine is running rich. Therefore it's normal, for the flame due to the unburn fuel.

Stormvolution 9

Jun 18, 2005
My guees is u r running rich too... If engine running rich, 1.'Ta Pao' blue flame happen as de fuel r not 100% burnt inside de engine n it discharged to de exhuast... 2.u might need to change sparkplugs regularly as it get wet easily... 3.exhuast oso wil hv lotsa carbon!!! 4. Higher fc cos u use more fuel than normal...

If de other way happen where u r running lean... Engine is under very dangerous condition... Anytime can 'Boom' ur engine!!!

What u need to do is ask ur mech to adjust ur fuel % accordingly to solve de problem...

Cheers!!! :_:

HyperRevved 6313

Apr 19, 2005
Previouslly i went to dyno and from the air flow chart i can see that after 7K rpm my fuel went up to nearly 14 . It means that not enuf fuel during high rev .

I added AFC to adjust it , stil high rev not enuf fuel bcoz the signal of AFC given are up to de maximum .

But stil there's fire coming out from my eksoz, especially wen i let go my oil after rev. Eksoz sensor also become black adey becoz of de fire .

Any idea how to solve it ? i stil don understand why fuel are not 100% burnt .... is there any possibility some of the parts are kong cause fuel are not completely burn?

DDgreystar

Sep 20, 2004
spark plug....coil....injectors...fuel rail.....plug cable....if aftermarket ecu then retune again.....check sensor got KO a not ....if still cannot n need mechanic....u can PM me.....

I heard from reliable sources, Proton going to launch special edition car again.

Apparently, Proton wants to launch this model in commemoration of its collaboration with Mitsubishi Motors Japan.

ANyway, my sources tell me its a 2 litre MIVEC Turbo (HELL YEAH!!!) from the LanEVO9.

And the chasis will be a Putra with full Ralliart inspired bodykits.

Interior will be with Recaro buckets seats, Momo steering, etc (something like the Wira 1.8 LE back in 1996)

Price will be around...