Evo 9 Jackie Chan Edition

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

What do you think about the Evo 9 Jackie Chan Edition?

• Good Buy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Bye

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Seriously advice for this big boy toy as if u hav extra money, Juz owned it if the price u affordable, no regret man!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Worth to buy. Because if JC edition, means it can do stunts and have many falls from building but still perform fitly.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Makes excellent garage queen.

Outside, one bang to bumper straightaway becomes semi-JC edition and there goes rarity, all 30-40k worth of it.

Last edited:

PUTRA14

Ji
Jul 12, 2005
BT.CAVES
MY opinion would be on appreciation on the uniqueness of the car alone not based on value , for example there are many convert their gtt to rb26 and claim gtr and some with only bodypart and claim it as gtr, first u need to think about time and money spend to convert this and that and must be prepared for extra expenses if anything goes wrong while doing this,and worst end up ur car value decrease because u have converted engine or changed bodykit.On the other hand some really appreciate and prefer original stock care without modification as to reliability and the stock look.btw did u check out the car?im not sure is it different tone colour or carbon fibre or carbon kevlar bodykits even if any of those it is abomb outside to purchase separately. End of it ur money ur decision bro!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Makes excellent garage queen.

Outside, one bang to bumper straightaway becomes semi-JC edition and there goes rarity, all 30-40k worth of it.
Nola... This can take multi story fall while still being able to perform kicks. In the end, it will win with building explosion in the background. Remember, it's the Dragon factor. Jackie Chan.

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
i would not buy that car. i would buy the car i want and modify it the way i prefer.
i am not buying for the purpose of rare, nor his JC name.

if i really like that car, i would buy it. but not because of its "rareness" or JC name.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Think in the end, it depends on preferences. Some go for rarity. Some for JC's name. Some just want good performance. Given the money, I would but a stock evo and rebuild it with tomei parts and blueprinting. Or better still, go get FQ360. Rare and powerful in stock.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any one here know how to integrate a protable mp3 palyer to the car..?

which it juz like plug in the connection to a computer..and as well it is removalable..

hehe...as i juz give a though to see it can be done or not... :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience