evo 8 stock parts and some performance parts... cheap sales.. have a look..

Engine and Performance

evo 8 stock parts and some performance parts... cheap sales.. have a look..

fred_soo_88

Jun 18, 2006
All item sold

moderator pls close the thread.. thanks....

Vr46-

Jan 16, 2007
walauer fred u doing major upgrades izit after installing ur motec hahaha.i am also planning to sell of my stock engine parts.doing major upgrade after cny hehehe

fred_soo_88

Jun 18, 2006
heheh nola small upgrade onli... making stronger internals onli.. thats all.. want my engine 2 be healthy rather than high horses power...

walauer fred u doing major upgrades izit after installing ur motec hahaha.i am also planning to sell of my stock engine parts.doing major upgrade after cny hehehe
hahhah wah u damn a lot of money ar.. saw in the other thread u have 2 set a rims in a week? then want change again.. then want 2 buy a GTR34 and a scooby by this year... then now u want 2 mod...?? hahahaha money drop from sky i suppose for u ... give me some la... me poor over here..

soon u will have a closet of rims and a garage like NAZA motor and a store room full of engine parts and turbo.. kong edi take kong edi take......

wakkakakakakakka......... just kiding jeremy... no offence yeah...

fred_soo_88

Jun 18, 2006
fred, is jeremy refer to jeremy ryan ar?
hahahahhah
btw, bump for u bro!
jeremy ryan from SJI..?? hahha nola
VR46 is a member in my club... just pulling his shoes onli...

so any reply..???

Vr46-

Jan 16, 2007
zzz,nola jz jk with the other guys over here in zth only.i need to sell off my old stuffs only can get new items ler.so dun nit to top up much la.

Vr46-

Jan 16, 2007
yeap hang around my hometown area only haha.btw fred,are u getting a stroker kit??

fred_soo_88

Jun 18, 2006
oic... say hie 2 wai keat for me .... haahha

nola.. just stronger internals onli.. no durian runtuh like u to get stroker kit...

hahahhaha :P

hw can i make my extra car headunit to work in my room?

i got 1 extra HU after i change my original Wira HU with Sony player. i saw some computer shop or car accessory shop can play music or radio outside the car.
i wonder hw i can make it so?

do i need a voltage converter? or a car batt? pc power supply 2 on the HU or....? pls help me~ :confused: