European style combination switch for GTR R35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

European style combination switch for GTR R35

sherren

Apr 27, 2006
Georgetown

European style combination switch for GTR R35. (Indicators on the left, Wipers right)
Compatible for ALL GTR R35 manufactured in 2007-2010

Most ideal for GTR R35 owners who also own other European cars, as it may be confusing to get into 1 car with the indicator switch on the left and getting into your Jpn spec GTR with indicator switch on the right. Make it consistent with all your other cars, and there will be no more confusion.

In addition, this switch also comes with additional option for Auto lights & wiper function, headlights can turn n off automatically when the surrounding is darker lighter, such as inside a multi-story car-park and night time and wiper can turn on when rain is detected.

In good working condition.

COD : Penang Island area
Postage : Shipping fees bare by buyer
Interested : PM or Whatsapp first

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

NAm considering switching to these 2 cars, sick & tired of searching high & low to mod my current ride. Also bcoz of unforeseen work requirement, would definitely need to swap my ride for something more elegant & presentable.

Have read about both the cars mentioned but I'm still confused & really appreciate some advice here on the followings:

Audi A4 B7
1. Transmission - is it true that the S-Line Quattro version comes with 6 speed while other versions comes with 7...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience