ER34 standard battery size

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
What size is the standard battery size of the ER34?

I have had a couple of electrical problems with the ER34 for the past week. Not too sure what it is tho. Stuffed battery? Busted alternator? Kong-ed fuse distributor? etc....

Been trying to diagnose it myself and one of the alternative to try out a theory is to change the battery. I was told it was the same size of that a Kancil?

Anyone has changed before and have the size on hand? NS ??

Last edited:

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
What kind of a electrical problems ?

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
dunno about size, but i just change to a panasonic one...the one where seems like everyone is selling...same size as last one? better not too small one tho
as i know skyline needs lots of electrical power.....i had a low bat (not a dead bat)...so the car kept stalling and oso during high speed driving...ecu cut outs...couldnt start sometimes....cd music on and off....zenon not as bright....i tried all sorts of bullshit diagnostic crap, like airfilter problems, fuel problem, alternator, ecu problem, and all it was the bat problem...the most simple thing is to test the battery..if its LOW...just change it....skylines dont like LOW bats.....it can still work with a low bat, but the car aint happy,, esp if u got a big mother ass stereo and all that fancy neon light crapz or high tech alarm....hehe

goodluck!

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Innocente, wait let me blog about it, maybe by next week.

ManR34, yea same thing like you. Check this check that but I think you are right, the car really HATES low batts!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Two versions of the brand-new Alfa 147 Ducati Corse will be on show at Bologna: a Special Series developed from the successful partnership between two great Italian names who have written memorable pages of the history of international racing. Only a limited number of the special series will be produced.

The Alfa 147 Ducati Corse has a new 1.9 JTDM engine (170 bhp) which accelerates from 0-100 kph in just 8 seconds, reaching a top speed of 215 Kph.

The powerful 1.9 JTDM 170 bhp engine is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience