Enqueries Bout Kenari

Echovvti

Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hey guys...

been loving the kenari aerosport versions.. but need more information about them. what are the difference btw the aerosport and normal versions apart from the b/kit ?

anyone knows how much is the price of a brand new one aerosport i mean. i heard from friend no d/p required issit true ?

gtti_kuning

500 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Seremban 2
Visit site
Originally posted by Echovvti@Apr 17 2005, 19:47
Hey guys...

been loving the kenari aerosport versions.. but need more information about them. what are the difference btw the aerosport and normal versions apart from the b/kit ?

anyone knows how much is the price of a brand new one aerosport i mean. i heard from friend no d/p required issit true ?
[snapback]905032[/snapback]​

yup...
no d/p needed...
OTR price is is around 44k..

time2drift

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
hmm deadman, why r u saying that the aerosport is longer than the normal wan? it's all the same la, no different apart from the bodykit and interior(seats, metre etc.)

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
deadman, u're refering to the tail lamp izzit? The rest should be same right? The skirting of course lah....

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
the diff is the bodykits, interior colour and rear lights....thats all...the rest is same...have 2 at home...one is wifeys...another 1 is sis...
heard the price for auto/manual have gone up few ks due to new status...its now mini Mpv...better check with p2 sales for pricing...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! guys!!! :biggrin:

just want to ask bout' what is a difference between LSD Gearbox & Full Lock Gearbox coz' I'm lookin' an Evo3 g/b, I goes to some chop shop n ask for g/b, I said I want a it wit LSD but the guys said it is a non LSD g/b but it can be Lock to 2 wheel, I'm quite confused here :hmmmm: , is it mean that from 4wd lock to 2wd or from non LSD to LSD, some of the thread in the internet (not only ZTH) also wrote the same "Evo3 g/b for sale, non LSD but can Lock to 2wd" I know...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience