Chassis and Wheels

Enkei 15" 10 spokes (Japan) for sell

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
Enkei 15" Spider (made in Japan) for sell

I'm helping a friend to sell his rim with this specification:

Enkei Spider 10 spokes (looks very similar with enkei rs tarmac)
- PCD 100 X 7.0 jj offset 41
- with 4 racing cap attach
- jawa sticker still attach
- for 2nd rims, this rims condition, can consider cunzz
- ori silver color
- location Padang Lalang, Kuantan..Pahang
- open price RM 1300 ( a bit nego)
- a light weight rim

Personally i have view the rim and it is in a good condition...but don't trust me, go and check it out for yourself... If i got money, sure i buy it for myself...

To serious buyer that want to view and buy this rim you can contact
Ah V at 016-9316865 no sms please.....on working days. Please use Chinese or simple Malay to make his life easier. He also can give buyer tyres if buyer insist but the threads is already 'botak'.
Don't pm me for best price or whatever cuz i just helping him to post here..
And if you buy that rim from him, please let me know ya to close this thread.

The picture is here
http://foto.home.net.my/album/putaqela/photo_album//enkei/9154

Last edited:

win

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
bro mahal lor. my friend sell last month same pattern 16" with tyre 205/45/16
only arr rm 800. siap skim tau. condition memang cun

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
win said:
bro mahal lor. my friend sell last month same pattern 16" with tyre 205/45/16
only arr rm 800. siap skim tau. condition memang cun
So consider your friend very rich or _......_ la, like that, as now it is consider lucky if you can get good condition enkei 15" (made in Japan la) less than 1k. Summore your friend 16" lagi peh.hhhh.... siap tyre lagi...errr made in where aa'??
If you really a genuine buyer you can always call and nego and perhap go view that rims for yourself..... but i don't think you're genuine..

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
win,
seriously,if ur fren sold the EXACT same rims @ such a price,its either he's damn rich or he really duno d market price.....last time i manage 2 sell my ENKEI RP01 15" no tyres RM800 oso ppl berebut man.....

putaqela,
location padang lalang?is ur fren d owner of d tyre shop near hoi keen arr???der's an Albert Poon der is it?hhehehe...his SSR X still on d green iswara ar?so,whr ur frm?obvious i'm frm kuantan too ler...ehhehehe....if got money i'll gif Ah V a buzz...

bump

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
akuma san, to be frank, i know this guy, Ah V just because he's offering me this rims before, but since i don't have the budget, so i'll tried to help him post it here...and yes, it is near hoi keen but not at the tyre shop....btw i am at gambang.

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
putaqela,
so,wat shop does dis Ah V operate?seriously,nice item...but on 2nd thoughts,not ol skool enuff 4 my ol skool ride.....
cheers

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
akuma said:
putaqela,
so,wat shop does dis Ah V operate?seriously,nice item...but on 2nd thoughts,not ol skool enuff 4 my ol skool ride.....
cheers
He's working around that area but the rim is at his friend shop (one of the workshop around there). So what is your old skool ride? perhap i have come across with your ride...

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
1989 EF7.5.....seen it b4?alot of ppl in kuantan whn they met me they'll say they NEVER seen my car b4..altho its been here 4 almost 2yrs dy...farnee ler....

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
akuma said:
1989 EF7.5.....seen it b4?alot of ppl in kuantan whn they met me they'll say they NEVER seen my car b4..altho its been here 4 almost 2yrs dy...farnee ler....
I thought KE70...EF you consider old skoll ka? No la brader it's still fierce and cunzz ma..i saw a fews nice and cunz EF in K'tan, sure one of its, is yours... b.u.m.p sekali lah...

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
woih...ol skool wat?n mine is not any normal EF....my EF model got less thn 10 in kuantan...heehhehe....EF7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is runnin on a VR4 which i have been using it for the past 2 years n im unhappy with the performance due to the all sort of faulty that has caused.Im planning to change my engine n im not sure which will be better.If i choose mivec is it safe if i put in turbo?
(GSR or EVOIII)
which will last longer?
about the maintenance?
fuel consumption?
JPJ?
smoother driving? no idea bout these engine
reccomendation plz?

Im confused and do need help here???:confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience