ENGINE SHOTS!!!show off ur engine here..

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
how much u done the turbo kits?
Gt-auto tune ? ... i got see some vios black colour.. freaking nice turbo kit he got there..
Are u the one???

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
My pathetic Vios engine bay, bone stock and just slap on a GT20 turbo.

hehehhee...such a humble statement. BTW, have you dynoed the car, and any result to share with us here??

Hmmm, if a turbo vios is pathetic, I imagine my 30+ years old KE30 toyota must be super pathetic....sooooooo sad....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
ken yeang:mine too...btw,why didn't heard that u own a toyota ke30 before?
hehehe, since majority ppl here are talking abt modern cars, upgrades, etc.....that is why I didn't mentioned my KE30 car. Donwan to potong stim.

Anyway, the car is rather old and rust quite a lot. My company bought it and use it to transport equipment. I from time to time drive it too. The KE is small, but tough and reliable little bastard. Never let me down, except tire puncture.

GeneJoy

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
yeah..wat car?lancer or nasional car?..

its a mitsubishi lancer. :)

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

yeah, thats my car done by GT Auto. currently putting down 150+ to the wheels, stock automatic transmission.

its really nothing lah compared to all the monsters of the taikors here :biggrin:

very nice pipings! :)

regards

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
changchewsoon - i think the most fastest vios is urs edi.. 150whp.. that is quick! .. 1.5 turbo. Haha.. i think urs is the only one 07 vios turbo, if not mistaken..
Great Mod ! .. lovely ride.. Nice to see nice nice mod car!

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
yeah, thats my car done by GT Auto. currently putting down 150+ to the wheels, stock automatic transmission.

really nice ride.... after that nite yam cha and a short test ride... turbo respond is very good dont feel much lag .... even with auto trans the gear shift is better then stock...

its really nothing lah compared to all the monsters of the taikors here :biggrin:

cant wait for all new parts u install ... wan to test ride again as the new better ball bearing turbo u bought and standalone and many more other parts ... want feel how geng it go

changchewsoon - i think the most fastest vios is urs edi.. 150whp.. that is quick! .. 1.5 turbo. Haha.. i think urs is the only one 07 vios turbo, if not mistaken..

yes the 1st vios 07 with turbo ... now little black sheep ... tomorrow is black bull running lose ...

changchewsoon

Known Member
Oct 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.viosturbo.com
alamaks bro, no lah don't say like this lah or u'll get me in trouble :banghead: my car is not the fastest lah they're literally tons of cars whose faster than me but thanks for your praise its really nice to know they're ppl out there who acknowledges the mod you did to the car :biggrin:

cant wait for all new parts u install ... wan to test ride again as the new better ball bearing turbo u bought and standalone and many more other parts ... want feel how geng it go

yes the 1st vios 07 with turbo ... now little black sheep ... tomorrow is black bull running lose ...
errrrr, just to increase a bit more torque only lor wont be very big different keh :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
changchewsoon,

The turbo installation looks good, and I bet engine performance improved as well.
Just curious, with all these setup how is your fuel consumption like? like how many cents/km?