Engine Conversation Workshop

ferrariz

Jul 8, 2005
Singapore
Any good workshop in jb or kl that do hyundai cars?

wanna mate a 1.6l alpha engine top with a 1.8l beta block(old elantra engine)

1) bore 1.6l engine top to fit 1.8l [82mm high compression piston head <- which is meant for the beta engine]
2) custom metal gasket to fit both in
3) wiring etc. etc.

need also to source for the 1.8l engine block.

Please intro those who has done it before..

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Got one. Very good in services and transplant car engine. Price also very reasonable.

##########################################
# PERFECT SPEED AUTO & TYRES SERVICES #
# No. 18, Jalan Awan Makmur, Taman OUG 58200 Kuala Lumpur #
# Tel: 03-7782 6140
##########################################

Call 012-235 6648 (Ah Long) or 016-995 5875 (Ah Kit)
- Tell him that Ah Wai intro (Price still can negotiable. :D)

Cheers ~~~~

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Recently, my friend is modify a Toyota Corolla to TwinCam 2.0 engine. I heard this engine is the one used in Initial-D by Fujiwara father after the car engine is damage. pretty nice man..

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
that cartoon ah...in that 86 ah...using only 1.6 SVT leh.. where got 2 liter?

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
I do not really sure.. but the engine do stated as TwinCam 2.0 and some magazine also show this engine before wohh..

However, currently still needed to find a gas tone for the owner due to the previous gas tone not suit to his car now.. hahah.. after i test drive.. let you know loh.. :D

3,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2006
bro if i not mistake it states TwinCam 20 not 2.0 rite.....

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
The '2' n '0' is meant for the meaning of 20Valves.
Not 2.0 liter la. That engine is oni 1.6L oni.

Thread starter: Correct ur title to avoid confusion. Conversion izit u meaning?

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
hahahah.. true true.. after research awhile.. what u guys said is correct.. :D
i misunderstand liaoooo...

however.. the modified car is toyota corolla.. the wiring nows give a problem to the mechanical.. it seem complicated ler... somemore.. the gas tank hav to find replacement since the gas tank come with half-cut can't fit in..

:D

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Another update from my friend workshop.. currectly got another toyota owner ask him to adjust his tranplanted engine.. TwinCam 20 also... the problem the car owner facing now is.. he change the engine since 1 year ago.. and he discover that his engine is senget at one side and also some wiring done very badly..
not only this.. the big problem come is the mechanical done for him before had use the WIRA mounting fit into his toyota car.. what this man.. becozz of this.. the engine can fit into the toyota with "no problem"...

Now the car owner need to ask my friend modified and do adjustment on this lahh.. the ways to do the engine tranplanation.. really important.. some really simply taruk.. sana taruk sahaja.. :S

Just be aware ~~~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, Im looking forward to replace my car front and rear bumpers and i need to clarify some issues before getting it. My ride is wira aeroback SE.

1) Im confused with the material that is used to make bumpers. I frequently see PU, PP, and fiber materials. What material is used for original wira bumpers? How to identify the original type of bumpers?

2) How much do they cost for front and rear?

2) Can i install it by myself after getting the bumpers? Is it hard or easy? Any drilling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience