Engine bay:paint,shave,tuck...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Anyone wants to invest some tig welder with me? lol
Always a fan of DIY welding your own custom boxes. Especially airbox. Shiny.
ive asked around...new tig weld set cost aeound rm1.4k++ not including gas+tank... tank under loan of the supplier around rm200 or something like that..refill is cheap...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
gas welder I tamau. I want electric one. Save on the gas.
welder type:

1) oxy-acetylene (gas)

2) pure electric weld is arc welder.....those we see welder rod that like kid's bunga api

3) MIG weld is electric welder but with thin wire filler feed thru the weld machine from wire-roll (need cooling gas usually is CO2)

4) TIG weld also electric welder...just it need inert gas (usually argon) to cool it down

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
ive asked around...new tig weld set cost aeound rm1.4k++ not including gas+tank... tank under loan of the supplier around rm200 or something like that..refill is cheap...
Invest? 2 or 3 person? I love fab work man. :D
I know there are good welders in Malaysia but they have not made themselves known like ToxicFab.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
welder type:

1) oxy-acetylene (gas)

2) pure electric weld is arc welder.....those we see welder rod that like kid's bunga api

3) MIG weld is electric welder but with thin wire filler feed thru the weld machine from wire-roll (need cooling gas usually is CO2)

4) TIG weld also electric welder...just it need inert gas (usually argon) to cool it down
Some more got spot welder, right?

So many types, for all sorts of uses, so which to buy?:hmmmm:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Epic project!

2 years and still doing?
Thanks man...yeahh:bawling:...what can i say man.. still doing copy-paste-copy-paste to post
pics in here:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:....nope la:itsme:

Anyone wants to invest some tig welder with me? lol
Always a fan of DIY welding your own custom boxes. Especially airbox. Shiny.
Wahhh..:top: this is good start up u know...doing like this kind work in free mind no pressure
is always something,fun and enjoy...any product that came out will show who u really are..:adore::captain::dancing:

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

I think this set is for Basic DC tig not AC/DC ,,Metallica,,ManOwar and others :thrasher:

gas welder I tamau. I want electric one. Save on the gas.
If u can really good in this it be sure u will easy good to others...:proud: me failed...:musicus:

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

welder type:

1) oxy-acetylene (gas)

Waah..this man really know about weld mech/tools..and sure he know more than this...but one thing he
did't know...:bawling: we are really nearby....hahahahahhahahah:rofl: better me..:burnout:
Invest? 2 or 3 person? I love fab work man. :D

I know there are good welders in Malaysia but they have not made themselves known like ToxicFab.
Collins..really nice guy,friendly when talking and discussing about art of weld...like born for this TIG weld
and come to be man machine in this world..he find he's stars already and keep make its shine blink..

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Some more got spot welder, right?

So many types, for all sorts of uses, so which to buy?:hmmmm:
Then buy all one by one...:biggrin: my friend in Mersing, entrepreneur" Keropok Lekor"...but he have many kind of weld machine and branded for hobby ...me really shame to him...:bawling:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Then buy all one by one...:biggrin: my friend in Mersing, entrepreneur" Keropok Lekor"...but he have many kind of weld machine and branded for hobby ...me really shame to him...:bawling:
Will love to, if into it and of course, can afford it....hahhahahha:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
virqai..i knew we were nearby...but never met..dunnow why..maybe u were hiding from me eyh? :biggrin: :rofl:

plus now move to another place already...job transfer.....

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
virqai..i knew we were nearby...but never met..dunnow why..maybe u were hiding from me eyh? :biggrin: :rofl:

plus now move to another place already...job transfer.....
:biggrin: Oh yah..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:heee heee:flute:

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

FUEL LINE- Today update

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

CLUTCH PUMP

BEFORE-

AFTER- Using toyota pump..with minor modified to paddle

Last edited:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Some minor fab.work- The oem comp. lock plate is so thin and slim..when a boring time, i cut S.S plate bar and reshape...

Left is oem and right,mine..

OIL LINE FEED-

I use same size like brake line...but i need a long neck banjo fitting, so i fab. my own fitting..to make sure the banjo fitting will hold this flexible hose..

BEFORE

AFTER

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

As u can see...this pics i change already turbine from AR .86 to a small .54

The outlet oil line place so close with trans bell mouth..this is why i need long neck fitting,to make sure its not move.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Normal bolt for this banjo oil line hole is 3mm with 2 hole at neck..i just need half then that...this bolt is with fine thread and in inch' size.. If u missing the oem bolt,u will in trouble to get another:banghead:....so i get another bolt from other use and drill with 1.6mm bits with 1 hole at neck...

P/s-I'm sure if Pomen GTR see this pic..he will know what its should use for...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

For return oil fitting to sump i use 16mm S.S tube...

Hose with heat shield cover..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
u didnt try use motorcycle punya brake banjo bolt?

can get the braided hose also with long neck banjo...huhuhuhuhu

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i was wondering for quite some times ... what is the pro and cons if i use a straight ram all the way from the filter till the TB rather than using the original wira air ram that got curve like shown in the image i posted.. i hope si fu si fu here can discuss this and give me some enlightment.. tq 1st
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience