End of Life Vehicle Policy

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bnr34

Known Member
Guys guys.. any comment on this policy?
will it be run soon?
if like that ma many car need to trow or keep but cannot sell liao lo?
especially those 10 years above sport car... RX-7, SUPRA, R32, R33.........

read from sin chew dialy 09 july.
stated that govt is now discussing about this question. if it is really run.. than ma alot ppl die???

cars more then 10 years also k not loan liaw these day.... which mean need to buy in cash.. :)

this is bad news lor.... brand new sports car cannot own... now second hand one also must pay in cash... where got so much money wo... haihz... have to stick with proton only lor....

........... recon also wanna ban in 2010... wtf
now this 1 new rules summore.. wth

Another chapter of the Government trying to slowly close everything down n make us beli Proton only.... woohooo~

open car market first before strat this policy la.....
..dammn fxxk expensive car price now.
:cry_smile: where got so much money to buy...

Either double what people earn or half what cars cost. Otherwise, ask the government to take this discussion and shove it up their ass.

si|verfish said:
Either double what people earn or half what cars cost. Otherwise, ask the government to take this discussion and shove it up their ass.
you beat me to it.. i was going to say ask the government to double our pay and get rid of the car's tax, then i'll gladly play along with the new policy. my old car probably turn it into a track car or something.

im very sure they also will give old cars special roadworthy test for those older cars >10 years with special roadtax like in japan, and singapore. only cars that will pass the test can still be used legally on our daily roads. else how about those classic car collectors n etc.??

i drive a 26 yr old datsun 120y myself and it performs much better some junkie 10 year old malaysian made cars and im sure it will pass those roadworthy tests with flying colours as its well maintained inside out.

i kinda agree with this policy to keep those old junkie cars out of our roads which emits foul smelling and "colourful" exhaust fumes that is damn annoying n polluting the enviroment besides hogging the roads. summore certain cars are really not roadworthy AT ALL with their doors threatening even to fall at any second, cars without any proper warning lights and etc. they ought to be kept out of the roads...only well maintained old cars with everything functioning as it should then shall be remained on the road. (means there will b more parts for my car as more of cars like mine is thrown away as junk...muhahahaha)

prices of new cars should also drop at the same time. or salaries doubled...else it would be damn hard for an average people to afford even a kancil ar!

Last edited:
Now i am actually getting sick and tired of all these bullshit Automotive policies

government force us to abandon our old cars...
buy local cars which will rise in prices...not to mention cbu`s
so...in the end...bus and lrt!!!
thanks malaysia...

want to buy sports cars but cant afford imported ones?? buy satria neo ler... 2 doors is considered sports car rite?

p/s lorry also got 2 doors... ha ha

zan said:
want to buy sports cars but cant afford imported ones?? buy satria neo ler... 2 doors is considered sports car rite?

p/s lorry also got 2 doors... ha ha

seriously.... not i wanna say ''malaysia sport car'' is not good... since i m also driving a proton now, but wat for we buy it??? everyday going out also affraid with those jpj lar, traffic lar, even now the polis biasa also wanna find $$$ on our body.....
Especially for ''malaysia sport car''.... nampak bodykit saja -''tepi''... exhaust-''tepi''... intercooler-''tepi''... ect.. as long as it is not 100% original proton or perodua ''look''--'tepi'' dulu just talk. than how we gonna drive it today???

wanna buy ori japanese old model sport car... they naik interest lar, make susah our loan lar, as long as make us difficult... Holly Shit!!!!!!!!!

but guys, did u all think that this policy will be decided???
or we should respond our mind to parliment!!!! hahaha :confused_smile::baring_teeth::angry_smile: :angry_smile:

kher said:
Hmm..Like dis chop shop tutup kedai alr
Btw...who wan our chopped cars? Send to wic country? hahaha...

Timor Leste, Mongolia, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Sri Lanka, North Korea and Fiji...maybe?

hehehe....

Polis see local sport cars always kenak "TEPI" one....heheheh

last time i see an EVO 6 with big big exhaust and loud but not kenak TEPI....but JALAN...heheheh

last time i also drive local "EVO" so always kenak tepi but now they just say JALAN....

i kind of prefer USA's automotive policy, its so much cheaper to maintain an old car than a new car.

1967 LS1 5.7liter camaro vs 1.8liter 2006 civic

civic:
-USD36 yearly registration
-strict emmision law applied
-compulsory checkup every 2 years (?) for road worthyness (?)

camaro:
-USD36 yearly registration
-no emmision law applied (on old cars), can be sotong yet road legal
-no checkups.

info provided to me by some camaro owner lar.. i email him and ask XD

the Govt all hot gas only.....by the time, if it will be implemented, I'd probably dying at a ripe age oredi.......Maybe I'll have my old KE30 car to be buried at the side of my grave...kakakaka:_:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom