KL
Looking for an original 99' spec civic EK9

Mild mod with stock internals

Please PM me.

Fred Joe

Jun 2, 2005
KL
Riezal-R said:
Good luck finding one in KL. Becareful of the converted ones.

Thanks bro.. i know it would be hard to find the original.... but i will be patient....may d force b with me... :)

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Hard to find and expensive. Very hard to find original EK9 owners that want to sell their cars. As it is, there are so few EK9s around here. I know there is one in TTDI area. You might want to try offer him a ridiculously high price :)

Fred Joe

Jun 2, 2005
KL
Riezal-R said:
Hard to find and expensive. Very hard to find original EK9 owners that want to sell their cars. As it is, there are so few EK9s around here. I know there is one in TTDI area. You might want to try offer him a ridiculously high price :)

How much is the 'ridiculously high price' bro ? if it too expensive, better get used DC5 then.... but unfortunately it will be far beyond me budget

Fred Joe

Jun 2, 2005
KL
mmmm...... that's depend on the condition.... i would like to view the car n negotiate the price if it's up to my expectation...

Let me know if anyone know one up for grab.... thanks in advance...

Fred Joe

Jun 2, 2005
KL
I was considering a DC2 integra type R too.... but dunno much about it.... are they any good compare to EK9 ? is there any different between 96 and 98 spec in terms of outlook ? Could anyone answer me ? thanks all....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Group Lotus vs Team Lotus saga continues with a cool yet snarling statement from the CEO of Lotus Racing Riad Asmat.

It all started when Tony Fernandes announced that the Tune Group had acquired the rights to the Team Lotus brand and that the Lotus Racing Team will be renamed to Team Lotus. This irked Proton who is the rightful owner of Group Lotus and had licensed the Lotus brand to the 1 Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience