EK Windscreen

afdzan

500 RPM
May 29, 2005
Kajang
need to do police report? some of my neighbours told me it need to....or u just check ur policy n then straight go to the workshop....

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
It depend what company insurance you take...
some company no need a police report and you can go straight to the panel workshop.

afdzan

500 RPM
May 29, 2005
Kajang
now i got one more oppinion....he say that i just buy windsreen premium for RM 350....n insured my Windscreen for about RM 2000....then claim the insurance for maybe about RM 900.....so i only use RM 350 (the premium fee) for the whole repair job.....can anyone explain is this possible??

Civic-si

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Shah Alam
i also need to changed my front windscreen, a crack just appeared after parking under the sun.

i think i didnt insured my windscreen. Can i just paid or top up my insurance to cover the windscreen policy? How much do i need to paid for the update of the policy?

devilangel

500 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
in a house
www.kakikelentong.com.my
CivicSi -

You cant, as I had the same problem, and i did not hve WS ins. Was told my by
my insurer, if your policy is already half way through you cant do WS policy unless
you take it to puspakom, certify it NOT damaged, only then they will insure it half way.

Civic-si said:
i also need to changed my front windscreen, a crack just appeared after parking under the sun.

i think i didnt insured my windscreen. Can i just paid or top up my insurance to cover the windscreen policy? How much do i need to paid for the update of the policy?

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
afdzan said:
now i got one more oppinion....he say that i just buy windsreen premium for RM 350....n insured my Windscreen for about RM 2000....then claim the insurance for maybe about RM 900.....so i only use RM 350 (the premium fee) for the whole repair job.....can anyone explain is this possible??
every insurance company hav their own guide to cover each car model windscreen.It is not u estimate how much ur windscren value wan.Jes my 2 cents...

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
i think now the value of ek windscreen is bout 600++ if not mistaken.better find ur agent 2 make sure.good luck bro!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently I sold my car to used car dealer and buy a new car, so something I need to know, hopefully someone could help me clarify some question.
My car sold, and used car dealer sign an agreement that he taken the car effective on stated date.

1. But the dealer didn't made full settlement the bank at that time, so I unable to receive Bank release letter. Anything I can do to get the release letter ? As I know, normally those dealer will continue the instalment until he get new buyer, to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience