EG / SR4/3 / Civic / DC Absober for SALE (TANABE SUSTEC & TOKICO & STANDARD ORI )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

EG / SR4/3 / Civic / DC Absober for SALE (TANABE SUSTEC & TOKICO & STANDARD ORI )

ez.

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
Shah alam
Visit site
:itsme:
hELLO all........ wanna letgo all my harta karun....... no space more to keep the goodies at my house , and now on add family member...... so wife also sudah bising....... hahaha cannot tahan....... my special sparepart room will convert to normal room lorr..... no more hafkat room and car play...... become a serious family man........ all this item I keep very cermat because i thought wanna used or spare it. But now have to let go laa.......(also wanna carik extra money for new family member coming...)

ITEM 1
1 PAIR OF ORIGINAL STANDARD 'REAR' EG / SR4/3 / Civic ABSOBER complete spring.
PRICE : RM130 - nego a-go-go......
CONDITION : Used+excellent , bought from hafkat, test and used for 2 days only on EG and DA. gerenti comfort and good condition!

ITEM 2
FRONT AND REAR SET (4 PCS) OF TANABE SUSTEC-'STREET USE TYPE' EG / SR4/3 / Civic / DC ABSOBER without spring.
price : RM299 - nego a-go-go...till let go......
CONDITION : Used+excellent, got it together when buy hafkat. Never used by me.

ITEM 3
FRONT AND REAR SET (4 PCS ) OF TOKICO (famous among Honda abs) EG / SR4/3 / Civic / DC ABSOBER + PROGRESIVE SPRING (suitable for STANDARD SOPAN touge kaki ).
PRICE : RM 250 - nego a-go-go....till let go......
CONDITON : Used+excellent , bought it from friend that only used this absober set for 4 months and sell it to me because he sold his car. Used on his EG comfort stiff +stable.

OPEN FOR SERIOUS BUYER ......., FOR WHO ARE INTRESTED CAN CONTACT ME.... DONT FEEL HESITATE TO BINCANG-BINCANG..... ALL ITEM CAN BE VIEW FIRST, THE ITEM I KEPT IN MY OFFICE AT SHAH ALAM NOW..SO OFFICE HOUR DEALING....... BERKENAN CAN TAKE......... CAN NEGO ALSO........ CASH TERM......., ONLY COD...... NO POST -POST......., IF HAVE COMMENT PLEASE PM ME DONT JUST SIMPLY TEMBAK HERE. THANKS:sleep:

CALL ME ez. AT HP : 0193411052 OR OFFICE : 0355227089 ( NO SMS WILL BE INTERTAINED) THANKS.:burnout:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Photographers in China has spotted an Exora prototype running around in northern China. It might indicate that the proton-youngman partnership might also include this MPV in the future. This will mean that the production volumes of the Exora will be big to give the economies of scale, meaning more affordable cars for the consumer. It will add another destination for the export of the Exora, other than the Europe, Iran and the rumoured Mitsubushi rebadging of the Exora...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience