Engine and Performance

EE80 engine for sales (worth for value)

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
EE80 engine for sales - price reduce!

Hi there,
I got 1 units of engine which still at my car and need money for transplan other engine.

Spec of the
engine: 12 Valve 1.3 SOHC Toyota EE80 stock engine (year 1986, last model of EE80 - Toyota Corrolla XL)

Milleage: about 267000 km only (seriously no manual adjust 1) :_:

Flywheel: Size increase by 1 inches (now using 8.5" Flywheel)
Lighted about 9.+ kg only (previously 12.+ kg) (about the brand I forgoted already if not mistaken it was the TRD or cusco 1)

Gasket: Replaced already with the metal 1 from TRD

Clutch: Quite new also, 8.5 inches used about 1 year. (about 1000 km only) (Daikin Normal clutch)

Timing belt: only used about 17,000 km only, and can long lasting until 50,000 km (Toyota Genius part)

Starter: OEM 1, no problem at all

Dynamo: replaced with new 1 already (used about 300km only) :_:

Spark Cable: OEM

Spark: NGK (Normal 1 and used about 300-400 km)

Air Filter: Simota Racing Air cleaner (but with measurement replacing)

You can imagine the 1986 (Old) engine, milleage are only about 267,000km only. and the reason, why so low. The reason is the car didn't have go for a long journey used at short distance only, and used as 3rd car. Previously 1 got 3 car, 1 is Toyota Corrolla XL (My mum and daddy 1st car), 1 is Honda EG model (Sold in 2000 year), and another 1 is Kancil (Myself 1)
and this car is just to re-used since year 1999, (after keep in store in year 1993 - 1998)

Why some of the performance part are inside the engine? All due to me like to modify the car, but trust me it not for racing use.

Problem at the engine: Actually no problem at all, trust me! But for racing people, I can't say anything lor... Because the owner (my daddy or my mum) didn't drive it over 100kmj-1.

Biodata of the engine: a very well maintence, max speed (100kmj-1) and drive it at town only (max= 10 - 20km only), engine very smooth.

Asking price about RM400 - FIRM
Free: Mounting Ori, OEM Caburatar, Air Filter Hose, Free changing Oil & Oil Filter, Radiator, & Driveshaft Free Dashboard

If no Flywheel and cluth - RM330 FIRM
Free: Mounting Ori, OEM Caburatar, Air Filter Hose, Free changing Oil & Oil Filter, Radiator, & Driveshaft Free Dashboard

For those who interested (prefer the people who live at Kelantan), please call me 012-9660788 (David).

Last edited:

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
tctho said:
Bro, new project? 4AGZE convert to turbo?
hey bro tctho... long time no see... i just want to go for 4AGE 16V (late model)
Now no money lo.... so need to clear off all lor...help me to find le... pls..

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
scomatic said:
what is ---> SVT or BT or SC?
SVT - AE101 Silvertop
BT - AE111 Blacktop
SC - 4AGZE (ae92/ae101)

how much i bought for ur AE92?

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
Test drive purpose, chances lost....

Engine is on the way to takeoff... Sorry Dude! :Not_Impressed:

Anyway, the engine still available...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving wira with 4g93t engine. Nowadays my engine RPM is very late to turn down when I rev the engine, seems like the throttle body late to close. the boost meter also late to turn down. anybody knows what happened?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience