Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Edelbrock Intake Manifold and Throttle Body B-Series

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
Both items are brand new. The intake manifold will only fit the B18C1 while the TB is for any series b,d and h-series.

Description as follows:

VICTOR X INTAKE MANIFOLDS - Part No 4760 and 4764
HONDA/ACURA B-SERIES MANIFOLDS Optimized for maximum power from 7,000 to 10,000 RPM, the Victor X manifold is designed for turbo and all-motor applications. Engineered for high performance, this manifold has four additional bosses for nitrous or added fuel injectors. Match with the Edelbrock 65mm throttle body for street or our Victor 70 or 75mm throttle bodies for racing applications.

HONDA/ACURA 65mm THROTTLE BODIES
Designed by Edelbrock, these direct bolt-on throttle bodies come complete with a new throttle position sensor and bore area that's 18% larger than stock for increased performance. Edelbrock street legal throttle bodies bolt directly to the stock manifold with mounts for stock sensors and vacuum lines. They are the best choice for accurately controlling airflow into the Edelbrock Performer X manifold but are also engineered to work perfectly on an OE intake. The large bore area is capable of enough airflow to supply full tilt alcohol and turbocharged drag engines making upwards of 800 HP.

Intake manifold - rm1400
65mm TB - rm950

why buy type r parts when you can get these high quality items for almost the same price. they can support up to 1000hp or any amount of boost u can throw to them.

Call me to view them 017-378 4863.

Paypal accepted!! If you don't have a Paypal account, go register it on paypal.com and tag your credit card there.

Attachments

Last edited:

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro can PM me the price for the manifold and TB , how does his 65mm TB compare to Super90 70mm TB ?

please pm me thanks

wha3536

Known Member
May 2, 2006
hi...bro how much the best price for edelbrock intake manifold...?
pm me...

mzj_ffrc

Oct 20, 2006
hi...bro how much the best price for edelbrock intake manifold (b18c)...?
can trade in with used s2 intake manifold
pm me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Lately a friend of mine teaches me how to clean those hard to reach and hard to clean dirt on your engine block using a cheap and effective way -- Carburetor Cleaner

ATTENTION BEFORE START USING -- this Carburetor Cleaner (CC) is corrosive to plastic, paint and your hand, so cover things that should be covered and wear a gardening glove. Wash your hand with clear water to avoid itchiness.

Just put a cloth surrounding the area of dirt, spray the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience