• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Ecu Rechiped/Remapping

klotz_coxoc

Oct 9, 2007
Any Mitsubishi ecu that has an eprom can be remapped.
A Honda P28/P30/P72 ecu can be done. Additional function such as launch control, full throttle air cond cut off, shift light can be added. If interested, please pm me. Tq

klotz_coxoc

Oct 9, 2007
I'm confused.. What are you referring to? Can you be more specific?

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
ignore that dude and carry on with your business,

yuhanisa: pls dont condem ppl's thread, if u had bad experience remapping at ur Ah Beng shop just keep it to yourself. thnks.

BUMP BUMP!

r2d2

Mar 18, 2004
Visit site
erkkk......

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
klotz bro.... 6A12TT ecu can add launch control function?? and aircond cut when full
throttle??? Kindly pm me ya location and how much it cost...

Thank you..

zamiex

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
izzit true that mitsu ecu has letter 'M' on ending serial ecu cannot remap...
only letter 'E' can remap?

can pm me the price pls..

klotz_coxoc

Oct 9, 2007
izzit true that mitsu ecu has letter 'M' on ending serial ecu cannot remap...
only letter 'E' can remap?

can pm me the price pls..
Yes it is true.. M stands for embedded, E stands for eprom. Pricing depends on the setup you require.

Last edited:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
i've got an eg9 ecu i am not sure what the code is. can it be reflashed? please pm me details such as how you will be retuning my ecu and stuff like that with price too. thanks.

klotz_coxoc

Oct 9, 2007
i've got an eg9 ecu i am not sure what the code is. can it be reflashed? please pm me details such as how you will be retuning my ecu and stuff like that with price too. thanks.
Hi, for an EG9 ecu, *best if you can reconfirm the code number, it can be rechipped, meaning replacing the original eprom data with a tuned data. A chip holder will be soldered to your ecu, where by you can at anytime change to another chip in an instance. For tuning purposes, you're opt to do either road tuning@wideband or dynorun tuning(this you have to pay at the dyno centre)
On the road tuning i will use a wideband sensor and do a few runs to get ur afr rite. same goes to dyno tuning.. except ur car will be static on the dyno wheel but this could cost you a few hundred for the dyno run itself. Pricing depends on the setup you need. What I can offer you is that, afr map optimised, ignition, rev cut increase, launch control, shiftlite (illuminate at certain preset rpm by triggering the engine chk lamp), full throttle air cond cut off, and adjustment to the vtech trigger.
I'm located around ampang area. You can visit www.racetune1.com or www.racetune1.com/forum

Last edited:

klotz_coxoc

Oct 9, 2007
klotz bro.... 6A12TT ecu can add launch control function?? and aircond cut when full
throttle??? Kindly pm me ya location and how much it cost...

Thank you..
Hi sorry for the late reply.. Am sorry but a 6A12 TT ecu is not an epromed ecu. There for I cannot do anything to the ecu.. You can either install emanage to manipulate your ecu.

mrevo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2008
Bro klotz,
Mitsu GSR 7377 ECU
MD307377
E2T38386
4310 E

How much for remapping?
can u PM me the detail futures of this remaping? Tq

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
alright bro's

Thanks,,

GuyM

Known Member
Sep 15, 2008
Hi, I'm sorry but it is not possible for me to do subaru gc8 at the momment but I'll keep you posted on updates..
Bro, do u do performance reflash for new Lancer GT with 4B11 NA? Wanna squeeze the best from this NA car la.

niakulah

Jan 20, 2009
:biggrin: my ecu from cd6 h22a (auto) was repair 2008. now i change to manual gearbox but computer box is original.. can it rechip?? cod number f90 37820-pof-902 cy-eh1353a.. cost, please pm me..:itsme:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
do you know where to get any spacers? aluminium ones prefered. not looking for an adjustable one, just maybe a 3cm or 6cm one.

already checked eneos,brothers,racing fit and best feel (they only sell an adjustable taiwan one for rm150).

help guys!

ps. it's the spacer between the steering wheel and the boss kit k?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience