Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

EASYCAR Luxury Smart Key System

DBL-Vie Auto

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

We are extremely proud to introduce the latest Car Security System E702 'Luxury' installed with the most remarkable function. E702 'Luxury' is featuring on its TFT LCD display panel the very first time in car alarm systems. LF technology that makes car armed/locked when person with remote is closer/away from the car at 1.5 meter at sharp LF technology makes its working boundary very accurate & smart key system any person can not start the engine if he/she does not have the remote control. This unbelievable high quality product is simply more than wonderful & definately irresistable!

TFT is the latest, most advanced display technology and it's slim contoured body featuring product E702-AS-S is truly amazing!

TFT-LCD ( thin film transistor, liquid crsytal display ) is the latest display technology in the market. Owing to it's best brightness and resolution other display types can not beat, it's became widely used panel these days on Mobile, Pda and Lcd Tv etc.

THE FOLLOWING REMARKABLE FEATURES ARE NEWLY ADDED IN E702AS​

SMART KEY SYSTEM
Can't Get The Engine Started With Car Key
Provided with smart key knob seen right, your remote will work just like smart keys in those LUXURIOUS cars such as MERCEDES.
For whatever model you have, no one can not get the engine started with your car key stolen from you, if there is no remote control.
No Additional Remote setting after installation needed. Your remote will work just like smart key.

• Capped with luxurious smart key knob, the key is always being inserted in the key box.
  • That means you don't have carry the car key. It is simple and easy.
  • Without remote control, you cannot get the engine started with car key even if it is inserted in 'ON' position or door is open.

SMART DOOR
Make Your Car Recognize You When You Get Closer
Just think about when you should lock ot unlock the door with both hands full with groceries, that's the case you even can not take your keys out.
But, with SMART DOOR, you can get away from it.
Featuring cutting edge LF communication techniques. your car will recognize you and lock/unlock the door itself when you are cross the 1.5m of distance range at sharp (either getting away from your car or vise versa)

AUTO SIDE-MIRROR FOLDING
It Folds Itself When Locked/Armed
Either by remote or digital key pad Easy Door Lock, your side mirror works simultaneously with it.
Side-mirror folds when car is locked/armed and unfolds when car is unlocked/disarmed.
It also enables you to check whether your car is safe when you're looking at your car from a long distance. If side-mirror is being fold, that means your car is successfully armed and locked.

*This function is only for luxurious car. (optional)

Remarkale new function installed!

"Just knock 4 digits pre-installed password, you can arm(Door close)/disarm(Door Open)" the car security system without remote Controller.
Sensor part built-in 10 LEDs can display various status depend on its function

YouTube- EASYCAR Introduction
YouTube- EASYCAR Smart Key System Function
YouTube- EASYCAR Smart door Function
YouTube- EASYCAR Easydoor Lock Function
YouTube- EASYCAR Other features

YouTube - Easy Door Lock YouTube - Smar Door YouTube- EASYCAR Auto Side Mirror Foldoing YouTube- iran TV ads

TFT - LCD
[E702AS-S] HOTTEST ITEM !!!
2-Way Communication
Modulation : FM(FSK)
Carrier Frequency : 433.92MHz

• TFT LCD
  • Alarm
  • Alternator Engine Sensing
  • Anti-Grinding
  • Anti-Jacking
  • Auto-Arming
  • Auto Start
  • Aux Outputs
  • Diesel Powered Vehicle
  • Driving Door Lock
  • Dual Shock Sensor
  • Easy Door Lock By password
  • Engine Running Time
  • Extra Sensor Input
  • Hood Trigger Input
  • Keyless Entry
  • Long Pulse Of Lock/Unlock
  • Manual Transmission
  • Noise Engine Sensing
  • Onboard Relay Door Lock
  • Owner Call Mode
  • Parking Brake Input
  • Parking Lights Input
  • Parking Lights
  • Passive Arming/Locking
  • Propane Gas Powered Vehicle
  • Remote Paging
  • Remote Vibration
  • Shock By-Pass
  • Signal Lights
  • Melody Speaker
  • Starter Kill
  • Status Output
  • Time Clock
  • Timer Start (24H/3H)
  • Time To Rearming
  • Trunk Sensor
  • Turbo Mode
  • Valet By Key/Remote
  • Smart Key System
  • Key Knob
  • Smart Door
  • Easy Check Feature
  • Easy Option Setting
  • Auto Side Mirror Folding
  • Temperature Display
Package list
  • 1x TFT LCD 2way remote
  • 1x Melody speaker
  • 1x A5100 Antenna module
  • 1x M7000 Main control
  • 1x LF module
  • 1x Smart key knob
  • 1x Dual shock sensor
  • 1x Easy door lock
  • 1x Knock sensor
  • 1x LED Ass'y
  • 1x Tempearture sensor
  • 1x Leather case
  • 1x Wire hardness kit
  • 1x Hood switch
  • 1x User guide
  • 1x Installation guide
  • 1x Car window warning sticker
  • 1x Full colored gift box

Auto Start

Press button ll for 2 seconds, [start] appears, then remote chirps and parking lights flash once each. If it fails, the system tries auto start maximum 3 times automatically.
The engine running time will run for 15 minutes basically. You can change it to 25 minutes by optional setting. You can press button ll for 2 seconds to turn it off.

Trunk Open

Press button lll for 2 seconds to unlock the door and open the trunk with twice of chirps and parking lights flashes.

Vibration on/off

Press button (l+ll) for 0.5 second [vibration on], and press (l+ll) for 0.3 second [vibration off].

Query Function
Query function allows you to check the status of your car by pressing button lV for 0.5 seconds. The icon and the chirp sounds show you the status. If you are within transmitting distance to receive the signal for shock, theft and easy call, you will receive the responses like chart.
*If the transmitting is impossible, ex~status of your vehicle will be displayed on your TFT LCD.

Panic Mode

In this case, your vehicle will lock the door if unlocked already and the siren will activate and the parking light will flash for 1 or hafl minute.
The function is used for warning under emergency when you feel your personal danger and informing your situation.

Real Time Remote Paging Function
Whenever one of Owner call, Theft report and Shock sensing report is triggered, it is reported to the remote with beeps and flashing icon on TFT LCD.
In particular, Theft is reported with continous beeps in consideration that you didn't hear the beeps. In case, vibration is set, blue LED on remote blinks rapidly.

Owner Call

This mode allows people to call u by knocking 2 times on
the front window of the vehicle. You can recognize this call through the icon on the remote TFT LCD.

Shock Sensing Report Mode

This function reports to your remote any shocks at your vehicle in arming mode. When your vehicle is shocked, your remote sounds warning continously.

Theft Report Mode

Our system recognizes it as Theft and activates Alarm function when doors open by force or with the key in arming mode. Siren chirp and remote warns continually in Theft mode.
Siren in your vehicle operates even in silent siren mode and chirp for 30 seconds basically. The duration can be changed to 60 seconds by optional setting.

2x Auxiliary Output (optional)
This mode is used to control (on/off) one of the various functions such as Convertible car, Sunroof, Car Audio, Window Remote Power etc.

Knock Sensor (option setting)
If you knock just twice during Arming remote bells. This function can not be used Key On and Ignition On. And also, thisplays as LED role for Arming display.

Valet Function

Valet mode is useful when loaning your vehicle or having it served (example: car wash, parking lot and auto repair shop).

Passive Mode

The door are locked automatically in 30 seconds after all the door are closed and engine is off.

Driving Door Lock (ignition lock)

This function enables your vehicle to automatically lock the door in 30 seconds after starting.
On the contrary, the vehicle automatically unlock the doors when you finish the starting.

Shock Sensing

*Example* It is useful when you or your baby sleep in the vehicle, or your pet stays in the vehicle.

Timer Start Mode

The vehicle will automatically start at reserved time every 24(3) hours.

Turbo Mode

Under this mode, engine keeps running for 30 seconds(it can be changed to 2 minutes by optional setting) after key has been taken from ignition.
This mode is useful for turbo vehicle that need to be cooled down after long drive.

Feel free to visit our website www.dbl-vie.yolasite.com and do not hesitate to email us [email protected] if you have any further enquiries.

DBL VIE AUTO TRADING
Call or SMS +6017 6735556/+6016 6233712

*All materials, man power and its cutting edge technology are truely from Korea.

*No Modifications as all Accessories in the package set are manufactured and genuine from Korea.

*Our Products are provided with 2 years warranty.

Attachments

Last edited:

tao_k

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
bro.. if my car don't have electric folded mirror or can't use some of the functions, will it effect the price? i means can get lower ka?

DBL-Vie Auto

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro.. if my car don't have electric folded mirror or can't use some of the functions, will it effect the price? i means can get lower ka?
Hi bros,

The price $1288 for the package set comes with all the functions even though certain functions are optional.

tao_k

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
bro.. where is your location? would like to see the demo system.. can arr?

DBL-Vie Auto

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro.. where is your location? would like to see the demo system.. can arr?
Our company loc at IPOH and we have an authorized installer in kl. May i know where is your loc?
Currently we are already successfully installed in Proton Persona; Saga BLM; Waja; Satria Neo and Honda city (New).

tao_k

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
Our company loc at IPOH and we have an authorized installer in kl. May i know where is your loc?
Currently we are already successfully installed in Proton Persona; Saga BLM; Waja; Satria Neo and Honda city (New).
I'm from TTDI, KL (damansara area).. planning to install security system into my lancer GT..

DBL-Vie Auto

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I'm from TTDI, KL (damansara area).. planning to install security system into my lancer GT..
If you're interested to view the demo, you may leave down your contact number with us. We will inform you when we have customer heading workshop for installation service.

tao_k

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
u got PM..

in the package, all items will be given only 1 unit.. is this include the remote also? how if want a spare remote, what is the price?

DBL-Vie Auto

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
u got PM..

in the package, all items will be given only 1 unit.. is this include the remote also? how if want a spare remote, what is the price?

Yes, it comes with only 1 remote at the moment due to they have not yet work out the 1 way remote to pair up with the smart key system but we will distribute to all of our customer who bought E702AS-S Luxury smart key system once it is ready, probably by end of this year or early next year.

The TFT LCD remote price is RM389.90. So, i would recommend another affordable 2 way remote price at RM198.00. Please consider about it. Thank you.

DBL-Vie Auto

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
what is the price for suzuki swift? include installation?
Hi bro, RM 1288 with installation included.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Hi, I'm having interest on your car alarm system. Is the alarm compatible with nissan sentra year 2007? Ready stock?
Hi K.Chan,

Yes, we are ready in stock and the alarm system can compatible with your car.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Bro pm me price with installation for waja?
Please get back to me asap cause my car alarm got problem...thanks.
u got pm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, im new here. i need some help for my wira's lip. actually im just 17 this year. i would like to ask all of u abt ur opinion. what kind of rear,side and front lip shud i buy to make my wira looks cool and nice. and by the way, what's the cheapest price for those lips?

thx ur for ur help..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience