E39 questions

ModMaestro

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ & Sandakan
hi there.

I'm wanting to know the price of the manual gearbox for the E39 using the M54 engine(year 2001 onwards). Would like to know the current going price as half cut, and if possible as new from BMW parts dealers.

Also, could anyone tell me how to access the BMW owner's club Malaysia's website. Tried googling it once, but couldn't load it.

One more thing, anyone knows the power limit of E39's autobox?

Thanks for your help.

ryucky81

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
johore
ModMaestro said:
hi there.

I'm wanting to know the price of the manual gearbox for the E39 using the M54 engine(year 2001 onwards). Would like to know the current going price as half cut, and if possible as new from BMW parts dealers.

Also, could anyone tell me how to access the BMW owner's club Malaysia's website. Tried googling it once, but couldn't load it.

One more thing, anyone knows the power limit of E39's autobox?

Thanks for your help.
here u go www.bmwclubmalaysia.com

:tee: :tee: :tee:

ModMaestro

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ & Sandakan
Thanks a lot. But I still haven't found what I want there. Don't want to register without actually owning a bimmer yet.

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
ModMaestro said:
Thanks a lot. But I still haven't found what I want there. Don't want to register without actually owning a bimmer yet.
u dun really hav to own a bimmer to join da forum.

u r a prospective owner, where u can ask questions pertaining da E39 at da forum.

besides, u dun hav to pay anything to register so no harm trying man ;)

ModMaestro

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ & Sandakan
haha, yeah but if tengok tengok I don't buy it paiseh la.

plus my friend confirm my suspision on the price range, so now waiting for the 530s to start popping up.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi SIFU's

I decide to get a sports car, on July after short listing a few models i decided to get either a GTR34 or an evo 9.

Now i need some help here, how do i compare this both rides? I wanna to know the pros and cons of these machine. I'm planin to own it for long time and i dont have a thick wallet to do mods on these so its gonna be more to stock HP from the car.

I hope some here can help me share their thoughs about this rides.It's an open topic feel free to talk bout this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience