E-manage ULTIMATE on 4G92P

milo87

Jul 19, 2008
hello all.. sorry im newbie and just entered to world of modification....

I have a few question to ask regarding E-manage Ultimate because ill use it later...

1) What the dual map function mean? someone tell me it got switching mode.. 1 tune for street other tuned for race...

2) Izzit worth for my engine?

3) What other features or function?? (explain in simple because i dont know the term2 of engine yet..ehehe)

my mod on my engine: 82mm MIVEC piston + HICAm 286 + BALancing engine + PNP + skimmed head + rebore block + rebore intake manifold + Mivec TB + 4-2-1 powerzone extractor + 2' piping + 210cc injector + FR

artworkz

Jul 3, 2008
mivec piston is 81mm leh, i think u means 82mm high compression piston. dual map is for turbo. coz u can change boost low or high den use diff map for diff boost. use blue more den enuf for a NA.

milo87

Jul 19, 2008
i buy oversize 82mm mivec piston.. ehehe actually already take e-manage ultimate.. just wait time for installation + tuning... ehehe (thanks for da info bro allance)

catan

Jul 2, 2004
Png
if u like DIY style .... buy a Innovate LC-1 WB kit, connect to ur EMU..... u can set ur target A/F map.

milo87

Jul 19, 2008
im still new.. so donno how to DIY yet.. ehehe

milo87

Jul 19, 2008
yeah that dual mean....

E-manage Ultimate suit your mod...
oic... thanks bro... i hope itcan give output that can satisfied me.. ehehe neway... already buy e-manage ultimate but dont install yet..ehehe still on run-in period yet...

Wow....bro, your 4G92P outputting how many WHP prior to your Emanage?
Curious to know
ehehe... still dont dyno yet.. eheheh not mistaken u also running on 4g92p rite? ehehe... teach me bro...

milo87

Jul 19, 2008
~Sorry... i donno i post it... and it produce more than 1 post... sorry

Shinjite

Feb 27, 2006
Yup me running 92P too....

My mods more on street:
Perdana TB + ported intake, Hot Bits 4-2-1 + 2" piping mendrel bend to Sflow muffler
LCP, 268 cams, PNP + balancing, high comp pistons, K&N drop in filter, Quadcore 10mm cables + Denso Iridium

Still maintain 1600cc with stock ECU. Converted from auto to manual. Last dyno was 115WHP with 138Nm of torque after run in period prior to advanced timing.

milo87

Jul 19, 2008
oic... now my TB still using standard one... last time already want to put mivec TB...BUT have to cut it out because want to take e-manage ultimate.... i also done ported intake till max as well as pnp till max also...

im running on pz for 1.8 extractor and 2' piping flow route and sparco straight flow muffler... using elevo air ram + poddie from apexi... cable plug also using quadcore... about plug forget to ask my mech... but not iridium want.. ehehe

Shinjite

Feb 27, 2006
Hehehe, will be awaiting your dyno results
I will be doing my ECU and 288 cams too plus ACP, and retweak exhaust in the future

milo87

Jul 19, 2008
oic... thinking to change mine standard fuel pump to evo3 fuel pump..

Hello all

My first thread on this forum! Been reading all the threads and there are some amazing work being done. Am an enthusiast myself but it has been years since I've had the time to detail my own cars but would still like to keep paint condition tip top.

Do you know any Penang-based professional detailer or detailing enthusiast who has attention to detail and the love for cars? Am looking for someone who can come over from time to time to maintain the paint of my cars ie doing...