E Manage Blue..

roy7

Apr 13, 2005
Was wondering anyone know about E manage Blue able to run on Lancer Gt/Inspira 4B11..?

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
ive been using piggybacks on my rides, so far no ill effect.. one of the engine had been overhauled, and d bearings werent even scratched. i think it depends on how u tune and maintain the engine

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

ive read the whole article, i think he was refering to the old black-casing emanage dat ran on 8bit processor. dat was really shite imo, nicknamed edamage for obvious reasons

jun_ng_1208

Jul 2, 2008
What are the pros of doing a reflash as compared to the piggyback? Thanks!
AFAIK, piggyback is like a interceptor that fool you stock ECU to perform according to the tuning in the piggyback but on the other hand, reflashing is using your stock ECU and mo addons, just another mapping system which means, the piggyback settings will actually differ when time goes by but the reflashed map in your ECU stays there ;)

LittleWhiteWagon

Oct 12, 2009
P.J
AFAIK, piggyback is like a interceptor that fool you stock ECU to perform according to the tuning in the piggyback but on the other hand, reflashing is using your stock ECU and mo addons, just another mapping system which means, the piggyback settings will actually differ when time goes by but the reflashed map in your ECU stays there ;)
How about something like the unichip? Might as well jump in this thread and learn from ECU sifus haha :rofl:.

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
my piggyback setting has never change all these years sir, how can it without anyone changing anything?

jun_ng_1208

Jul 2, 2008
How about something like the unichip? Might as well jump in this thread and learn from ECU sifus haha :rofl:.
Not to sure about UniChip mate...never use it before :D Currently on cheap cheap blue E-manage ;)

my piggyback setting has never change all these years sir, how can it without anyone changing anything?
By the means of changing I'm not exactly saying the settings are changed but rather the condition of the car, the settings was tune based on the car's condition on that particular time and after 2 yrs+-, the car's condition might not be the same :) well, that's what I heard from few mechanics and tuner that I know and some reading on the internet :D but that's just my own view so hope I didn't offend anyone here :beer:

How's the result :confused:

Since normal MIVECs all doing below 140hp on wheel, I wonder how fast can a RS go :p