E-manage Blue on Evo9? Recommend ECU for Evo9?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Hi guys, just wondering if e-manage blue will be able to use with the evo9 4g63t mivec?
From what's e-manage describe, e-manage blue features include Vtec control, but does it control mivec as well? Cause was planning to sell my car with e-manage, so was thinking if e-manage are able to use with evo9 or not.

Heard from my fren saying that the evo9 4g63t mivec is quite sensitive and need to be tune real properly...Is there any recommend Piggyback/Standalone/Rechip/Flash Ecu that is recommended to tune evo9 4g63t mivec? Approx target are 350whp MAX.

Thanks.

1000hp VR4

Known Member
Jul 12, 2009
Haltech Platinum 1000 & its Plug In Harness:proud:Can find E6XLancer & he can help you...
He is selling Haltech Products.Im also have get P1000 & Plug In Harness from him last 2 weeks for my friends Evo9 Mivec to Sabah.

Attachments

Last edited:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Hello 1000hp VR4,

Which E9 in Sabah used Haltech Platinum (PNP Kit)?
Mind to share, where he tuned it?

Thanks in advance.

1000hp VR4

Known Member
Jul 12, 2009
Hello 1000hp VR4,

Which E9 in Sabah used Haltech Platinum (PNP Kit)?
Mind to share, where he tuned it?

Thanks in advance.
If you have going to STC Drag Race last weeks then no reason why how you couldn't see its...
Its bought from KL with plate no.TK8XX8 with Pearl PURPLE BLACK colour & placed at L.D. seldom2 driving outlah BROTHER...Not everybody thats driving MITSUBISHI LANCER/EVO like us(mine Lancer converted E3 4wd)would joining you at BORNEO MLOC & you also can't catching & knowing all thats OWNERS...:stupid:
That its Easy Bro...

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
emanage cannot control the new version of mivec or ivtec
depends on ur mod , if u dint mod tht much , i would head for a reflash instead

haha u dont have to worry about ur ems getting stolen also , but of cos if u do quite lot of mods on the car, haltech will be better choice

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
If you have going to STC Drag Race last weeks then no reason why how you couldn't see its...
Its bought from KL with plate no.TK8XX8 with Pearl PURPLE BLACK colour & placed at L.D. seldom2 driving outlah BROTHER...Not everybody thats driving MITSUBISHI LANCER/EVO like us(mine Lancer converted E3 4wd)would joining you at BORNEO MLOC & you also can't catching & knowing all thats OWNERS...:stupid:
That its Easy Bro...
Thanks for the info. I didn't had a chance to see the drag at STC.
Yup its true, most E in Sabah can be categorized as monster (by my term la).
Mostly as a weekend/occasional ride only...some more they very rich... so, mmg xkenal la.

I still searching places to mod(small/low spec only)./repair/maintainance. At least 2-3 good mechanic.
Collecting this kind of info in here, very useful to me coz not rich person to spend easily.

Saw E3 in KK (1 red, 1 black & 1 white before)... all look like monster & ganaz... respect...

sorry out of topic & "tumpang thread"...

But i really interested to know about Haltech Platinum PnP vs Motec 800 PnP for 4G63T (non-mivec, Eg. E8MR). Coz price very much different to me...

Last edited:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
That its Easy Bro...
the E9 dunno why veli slow in the stc race....really get buang jauh jauh by others....there is only one E9 in the race, i gues tat the one

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
$1,795.00AUD (inc GST) ?
that's abit BOMB to me...i was not hope for a super monster ride that will exceed 500whp or watsoever..

I will just do a minor mod that probably reaching 350whp MAX, probably without changing internal engine part. And i do not want so much problem such as idling problem, etc..

I wan a comfortable ride like my current 4g93t satria with e-manage blue, non-problematic with the ecu to communicate with the engine and settings. And i don wan like my fren Evo with Power FC, with 500-600whp, having so much trouble...

So i think reflash ecu will be better...

I've checked many site and through frens guide, e-manage blue can be use with evo 9 engine, BUT, can only play with the airflow, anything other then that cannot compatible with it.

Btw, jinkl, do u have any idea how much is a reflash ecu cost? if it is inconvenience to talk the price, u might PM me..

zullzti

Sep 18, 2006
$1,795.00AUD (inc GST) ?
that's abit BOMB to me...i was not hope for a super monster ride that will exceed 500whp or watsoever..

I will just do a minor mod that probably reaching 350whp MAX, probably without changing internal engine part. And i do not want so much problem such as idling problem, etc..

I wan a comfortable ride like my current 4g93t satria with e-manage blue, non-problematic with the ecu to communicate with the engine and settings. And i don wan like my fren Evo with Power FC, with 500-600whp, having so much trouble...

So i think reflash ecu will be better...

I've checked many site and through frens guide, e-manage blue can be use with evo 9 engine, BUT, can only play with the airflow, anything other then that cannot compatible with it.

Btw, jinkl, do u have any idea how much is a reflash ecu cost? if it is inconvenience to talk the price, u might PM me..

what your estimate price u want use for that evo 9?.....

i think to reflash stock ecu around rm1xxx - rm3xxx

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i wouldnt go so far search for reviews evolutionm.net is a good place, stock ecu capability not good enuff ? see this http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-en...eaks-stock-ecu-mivec-record-901whp-640tq.html mike made 901whp on stock ecu, reflashed , and best part u dont have to worry about all ur other stuff , ACD , AYC , ABS n etc , as ur goal is 350whp , stock reflashed ecu is so possible u can contact the MLOC guys, there is someone among them tht does reflashing at a good price. and he also offers affordable retune from then on. Thts a deal tht i would go for , if someone says the stock ecu wont go that far, errr show them the link above lolx , remember Mike@Awd makes 8sec cars

zullzti

Sep 18, 2006
i wouldnt go so far search for reviews evolutionm.net is a good place, stock ecu capability not good enuff ? see this http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-en...eaks-stock-ecu-mivec-record-901whp-640tq.html mike made 901whp on stock ecu, reflashed , and best part u dont have to worry about all ur other stuff , ACD , AYC , ABS n etc , as ur goal is 350whp , stock reflashed ecu is so possible u can contact the MLOC guys, there is someone among them tht does reflashing at a good price. and he also offers affordable retune from then on. Thts a deal tht i would go for , if someone says the stock ecu wont go that far, errr show them the link above lolx , remember Mike@Awd makes 8sec cars

just for it lor.....ask them how much that price.....

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Not sure for the price, probably 2k+- is ok...but just to make sure that it won't give any headache to me enough d lolz..that's why i asked if e-manage can be use on evo9 or not..if can i would be happy, i don't mind being laugh by people that, wow evo9 wit e-manage, as long as i'm happy with it.

wow that's amazing..

Do u mind to leave contact on the MLOC guys that did reflashing?

1000hp VR4

Known Member
Jul 12, 2009
Thanks for the info. I didn't had a chance to see the drag at STC.
Yup its true, most E in Sabah can be categorized as monster (by my term la).
Mostly as a weekend/occasional ride only...some more they very rich... so, mmg xkenal la.

I still searching places to mod(small/low spec only)./repair/maintainance. At least 2-3 good mechanic.
Collecting this kind of info in here, very useful to me coz not rich person to spend easily.

Saw E3 in KK (1 red, 1 black & 1 white before)... all look like monster & ganaz... respect...

sorry out of topic & "tumpang thread"...

But i really interested to know about Haltech Platinum PnP vs Motec 800 PnP for 4G63T (non-mivec, Eg. E8MR). Coz price very much different to me...
Mines only Lancer CB3A(Really Not PROTON WIRA)converted to EVO 3 CE9A with front side pipe...Very bising thats likes pernah overtake you at Kepayan Highway if you are E7 Grey Colour with white MOTUL sticker at your windsreen...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

the E9 dunno why veli slow in the stc race....really get buang jauh jauh by others....there is only one E9 in the race, i gues tat the one
Thats E9 only parks at STC Race coz only coming visited from LD.Im saw your sponsor for thats Subaru 3838 is it...:biggrin:

Last edited:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
But the problem is, can emanage control all the ignition timing in evo9? And also setting up a better AFR?

wat i heard from my fren is that, e-manage can ONLY use to control air flow in evo9.

was hoping for experienced users or sifu out there to help me with this :)

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
U can buy the Haltech Platinum Sprint 500 RM3000 ecu set(from Sportcompact racing).and remain the mivec control by stock ecu.Look at haltech forum.Im do it many Mivec and ivtec and VVt.Runing perfect.Pls contact Mr Yus for more information

zullzti

Sep 18, 2006
:biggrin:

The Emanage Blue cannot control the Evo9 Mivec Turbo...:hmmmm: even the Ultimate also not very well...

i know...this ongkos x de....so use emanage control fuel only.......that mivec control from stock ecu.....settle what....if money cukup P1000 or P2000 dah kan.....huhu

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi all...
can i potong the stock spring for lower my car?
any suggestion?
i don't want to change sport spring cause my fren say it will be "Bumpy" ...
so i decide to potong the stock spring...

:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience