DSLR Camera shop recommedation

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
Bro....I agree is not so much the Gear but the person Gearing the kit......I just notice that you are using Canon EOS400D.....nice.....good low noise.....I read from forums. You had any xperience with any Nikon??? blardy expensive right....got to pay additional for the some software I heard....sigh...i think i better...do more research la....b4 commiting to one.....

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
haha im not pushing you to choose either Nikon or Canon, of coz it's up to you right especially your budget, yup do more research before you really stepping into 1 of the "world" haha, good luck ya~!!! ^^

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
what's the latest price for 400D kit set now ?? Original and location to buy. Prefer bundle with 1GB or 2GB CF...+ alot more gadget if can la hehehe...

polkiuj

Apr 29, 2005
Hi all. I'm quite new to this photography thing, so feel free to correct me anythime.

For 'real' shooters (u know who u are), i'll say stick to Nikon and Canon. U know they'll be around 10 years down the road (fyi Minolta just bit the dust) and U know they are the best to invest in a dSLR and of course, the 100 ga-zillion lenses, flashes, this-ses, that-ses available.

From my limited knowledge (I only have a Powershot A530, whis is great btw. Go Canon compacts!)

Canon - Awesome Auto Focus. Super for sports and moving stuff. And picture quality. But needs to be 'babied' a lot. Best for sports and studio photography.

Nikon - For everything else, there is Nikon =P Nikon's exposure and metering is spot on (ages ahead of Canon). And the highly sought after 18-200mm VR lens =P

Olympus is a far third.

Cheap dSLRs DO NOT suck at high ISOs. FYI the Nikon D40 does NOT have ISO 100. It starts at 200. And the D40 is the best u can get unless u can afford a D200 (which is a LOT more).

All in all, it's not the camera, it's the photographer.

just to share.
KenRockwell.com
read all about it here, and all about photography. hope it makes us all better in the end =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu,

currently im searching for 4G94 block to mate with my 4G93T... currently using GT2835R...

wat conrod is suitable for 4G94..wat brand of piston is best to upgrade ???

can i use evo 2.3L crankshaft ???

advice needed....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience