Double Din HU

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
Which China/Taiwan 2 Din HU(with GPS) is better?
1)DLAA
2)Titanium
3)I-Max

I know i can go for branded one such as Kenwood and so on but so expensive....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Also wondering of the same cus there are so many cheap brands nowadays. Let me add some more:
Motevo
Tom
APEXi

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Which China/Taiwan 2 Din HU(with GPS) is better?
1)DLAA
2)Titanium
3)I-Max

I know i can go for branded one such as Kenwood and so on but so expensive....
dlaa seems pretty good among the list
though i would recommend skipping the unit with the GPS option and instead with the difference you have saved you can get yourself an entry level garmin GPS which will serve you much better than the built in GPS plus you can carry it around incase you need it for walking :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
dlaa seems pretty good among the list
though i would recommend skipping the unit with the GPS option and instead with the difference you have saved you can get yourself an entry level garmin GPS which will serve you much better than the built in GPS plus you can carry it around incase you need it for walking :biggrin:
Fully agree about the GPS. The difference between HU w/ GPS and w/o one is normally about RM400-500 which can get you a decent entry level Garmin. (You can get the Garmin 1250 for about RM450 and the 1350 for RM510).

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
i am not sure how those player will behave after some time of usage...but if looking for something cheap with good quality, do find my thread of epsilon double din. bit more expensive than what you see in the market, but way more stable and faster.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i am not sure how those player will behave after some time of usage...but if looking for something cheap with good quality, do find my thread of epsilon double din. bit more expensive than what you see in the market, but way more stable and faster.
Could you give the link to your thread please?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

No, we're not referring to the BMW 328 as seen in the E36 and E46 generations. This is way before it. BMW is paying its tribute to the first sports cars in its portfolio. Made in the 1930s, the BMW 328 was equilavent to the BMW Z8 in modern days. The BMW 328 Hommage is built to identical looks to the older car, however its lightweight philosophy has been enchanced with the use of Carbon Fibre plastics as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience