doesnt ne1 know the owner of this R34?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Had inspected the car with my foremen... The car condition is okay... But the owner is always busy.. At last I opted to get other unit... Loan approved last Monday... Now waitin' for the process.... Finally I owned my dream car....:biggrin::biggrin:
bro opted to get other unit but GTT? :biggrin:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Mistaken_Identity,

Wah bro, leaving EVO world to more extreme speed & as sky the limits.
What to do bro... Always kena tapao during the EVO days...:driver::driver:

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

hahaha....poison.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

what is the interest rate now?...which bank?...
MBB Islamic... 3.8% over 7 years...:driver::driver:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
It's manufactured in 2002 & registered in 2007... I guess that's why the loan is kinda high...:driver::driver:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
It's manufactured in 2002 & registered in 2007... I guess that's why the loan is kinda high...:driver::driver:
Oh ok, my bad. Guess the blue VIN plate and white lettering on the fuse box that the '99 models come with confused me. Cause I expected to see genuine '02 model's different fuse box and VIN plates colors. Plus the dark pictures made it hard to see the interior whether its black or grey.

I could be mistaken though. Been known for being color blind :bawling:

Pravin Kumar Balachandran

From Facebook
Jan 4, 2011
www.facebook.com
neh...sum how 1 of my shipmate also got brainwash by me to get a skyline...but he want R34 to start off with...thats why helping him out..adding more skyliner to make da official malaysia skyline club a dream cum true bro...

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
neh...sum how 1 of my shipmate also got brainwash by me to get a skyline...but he want R34 to start off with...thats why helping him out..adding more skyliner to make da official malaysia skyline club a dream cum true bro...
Dude,

How can u tahan staying in a ship out in the sea ah?

I get seasick even when going on snorkeling trips.. and that is with medication! :rofl:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Aiyaa don't worry about the brainwashing part first.. Get your ride then come join us first..

Then Temujin as head of Biro Goh Tong Jaya will deputize you to go out and recruit

Pravin Kumar Balachandran

From Facebook
Jan 4, 2011
www.facebook.com
Dude,

How can u tahan staying in a ship out in the sea ah?

I get seasick even when going on snorkeling trips.. and that is with medication! :rofl:
bro,
tats da prob i had too until i puke all those green thing out..then it will b da strongest stomach bro...hehehe...

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

[PIMPIN];1063552692 said:
Aiyaa don't worry about the brainwashing part first.. Get your ride then come join us first..

Then Temujin as head of Biro Goh Tong Jaya will deputize you to go out and recruit
coming soon bro....now they finding for reliever bro...once they found then am bak to land...cheers...see ya all soon bro....