• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

With space saver spare and different front/rear tyre size, you car will look funny......lol

Anyway, your wider rear can fit to front? Some when too wide cannot steer as will scrub the inside

With space saver spare and different front/rear tyre size, you car will look funny......lol

Anyway, your wider rear can fit to front? Some when too wide cannot steer as will scrub the inside
Of course it will look horrendous! :rofl: It will not steer straight also! But only for one trip to repair or buy new tires so I can live with that.

Yes can still fit. The front can still cater for up to 9jj and 245 tires I think while my rear is only 8.5jj on 245. If sport package version, the std rims is already 18x8jj on 225 with still plenty of clearance.

Anyway I'm considering to trade off my space saver spare with one that can fit 4 pots.

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
Me Cina Apek, without spare tyre is a huge NO to me...

Of course it will look horrendous! :rofl: It will not steer straight also! But only for one trip to repair or buy new tires so I can live with that.

Yes can still fit. The front can still cater for up to 9jj and 245 tires I think while my rear is only 8.5jj on 245. If sport package version, the std rims is already 18x8jj on 225 with still plenty of clearance.

Anyway I'm considering to trade off my space saver spare with one that can fit 4 pots.
But the thing is I see some even running on the space save, some say no time to repair....:banghead::banghead:

Those are people who don't care about cars and do not enjoy driving. If enjoy driving like I do, surely would change to the ideal setup ASAP.

Yah! like the Estima or Vellfire that over turn on the highway. Picture shows one wheel is space saver tyre....:thefinger:

kayour

Apr 5, 2006
yes... i carry spare tyre
and check angin for every 2-3 month

and 2 ton jack..and t spanner..and pipe
well prepare to change tyre..hik

I'm anti run-flats. They have poor grip, noisy, expensive, and did I say expensive?

In that Merc of yours, I'd rather you get a space saver. If possible those self-inflatable types like the one found in the Cayenne
Apart from price, I'd gladly use them. Unless sports car.

my car is cheap2 old car so it comes with spare and i kept them in the car pluss additional 3ft 3/4 inch steel pipe.

on both car i used the spare twice.the blm comes with standard size tyre and changing the tyre is easy on it.

the waja comes with space saving tyre and changing the tyre is harder due to the car weight.if i have the option to choose,i would like my waja to oso carry full size spare.the space saver behave totally identical with full size tyre on straight.i know this because i pushed the car up to 140kmh and felt no different.
however u will feel the different when u want to change direction.at high speed it can be unpredictable.

my car is cheap2 old car so it comes with spare and i kept them in the car pluss additional 3ft 3/4 inch steel pipe.

on both car i used the spare twice.the blm comes with standard size tyre and changing the tyre is easy on it.

the waja comes with space saving tyre and changing the tyre is harder due to the car weight.if i have the option to choose,i would like my waja to oso carry full size spare.the space saver behave totally identical with full size tyre on straight.i know this because i pushed the car up to 140kmh and felt no different.
however u will feel the different when u want to change direction.at high speed it can be unpredictable.
You pushed a space saving spare to 140kph, are you out of your mind??? Please if you have suicidal tendency, do it on your own in a closed room or somewhere quiet, and do not endanger other people!

The space saver is like motor:smokin: cycle tyre width only, sure cannot corner loh.......

You pushed a space saving spare to 140kph, are you out of your mind??? Please if you have suicidal tendency, do it on your own in a closed room or somewhere quiet, and do not endanger other people!
There is a warning too on the sidewall if not mistaken. Use up to max 80kph only......hhahahhaha:biggrin:

Last week, before the hustle and bustle of Zerotohundred's own Time-to-Attack, Porsche was at Sepang for their annual Porsche Motorsport Week. Held as a token of appreciation from Sime Darby Auto Performance (SDAP), this event showed enormous participation from Porsche enthusiasts. Thanks to Porsche & SDAP's generosity, Zerotohundred was amongst...