• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
With space saver spare and different front/rear tyre size, you car will look funny......lol

Anyway, your wider rear can fit to front? Some when too wide cannot steer as will scrub the inside

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
With space saver spare and different front/rear tyre size, you car will look funny......lol

Anyway, your wider rear can fit to front? Some when too wide cannot steer as will scrub the inside
Of course it will look horrendous! :rofl: It will not steer straight also! But only for one trip to repair or buy new tires so I can live with that.

Yes can still fit. The front can still cater for up to 9jj and 245 tires I think while my rear is only 8.5jj on 245. If sport package version, the std rims is already 18x8jj on 225 with still plenty of clearance.

Anyway I'm considering to trade off my space saver spare with one that can fit 4 pots.

Last edited:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Me Cina Apek, without spare tyre is a huge NO to me...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Of course it will look horrendous! :rofl: It will not steer straight also! But only for one trip to repair or buy new tires so I can live with that.

Yes can still fit. The front can still cater for up to 9jj and 245 tires I think while my rear is only 8.5jj on 245. If sport package version, the std rims is already 18x8jj on 225 with still plenty of clearance.

Anyway I'm considering to trade off my space saver spare with one that can fit 4 pots.
But the thing is I see some even running on the space save, some say no time to repair....:banghead::banghead:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But the thing is I see some even running on the space save, some say no time to repair....:banghead::banghead:
Those are people who don't care about cars and do not enjoy driving. If enjoy driving like I do, surely would change to the ideal setup ASAP.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yah! like the Estima or Vellfire that over turn on the highway. Picture shows one wheel is space saver tyre....:thefinger:

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
yes... i carry spare tyre
and check angin for every 2-3 month

and 2 ton jack..and t spanner..and pipe
well prepare to change tyre..hik

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I'm anti run-flats. They have poor grip, noisy, expensive, and did I say expensive?

In that Merc of yours, I'd rather you get a space saver. If possible those self-inflatable types like the one found in the Cayenne
Apart from price, I'd gladly use them. Unless sports car.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
my car is cheap2 old car so it comes with spare and i kept them in the car pluss additional 3ft 3/4 inch steel pipe.

on both car i used the spare twice.the blm comes with standard size tyre and changing the tyre is easy on it.

the waja comes with space saving tyre and changing the tyre is harder due to the car weight.if i have the option to choose,i would like my waja to oso carry full size spare.the space saver behave totally identical with full size tyre on straight.i know this because i pushed the car up to 140kmh and felt no different.
however u will feel the different when u want to change direction.at high speed it can be unpredictable.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
my car is cheap2 old car so it comes with spare and i kept them in the car pluss additional 3ft 3/4 inch steel pipe.

on both car i used the spare twice.the blm comes with standard size tyre and changing the tyre is easy on it.

the waja comes with space saving tyre and changing the tyre is harder due to the car weight.if i have the option to choose,i would like my waja to oso carry full size spare.the space saver behave totally identical with full size tyre on straight.i know this because i pushed the car up to 140kmh and felt no different.
however u will feel the different when u want to change direction.at high speed it can be unpredictable.
You pushed a space saving spare to 140kph, are you out of your mind??? Please if you have suicidal tendency, do it on your own in a closed room or somewhere quiet, and do not endanger other people!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

The space saver is like motor:smokin: cycle tyre width only, sure cannot corner loh.......

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You pushed a space saving spare to 140kph, are you out of your mind??? Please if you have suicidal tendency, do it on your own in a closed room or somewhere quiet, and do not endanger other people!
There is a warning too on the sidewall if not mistaken. Use up to max 80kph only......hhahahhaha:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last week, before the hustle and bustle of Zerotohundred's own Time-to-Attack, Porsche was at Sepang for their annual Porsche Motorsport Week. Held as a token of appreciation from Sime Darby Auto Performance (SDAP), this event showed enormous participation from Porsche enthusiasts. Thanks to Porsche & SDAP's generosity, Zerotohundred was amongst...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience