Do u still Loving ur Ex-GF?????

• Yes. I Do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I Don't.

• Sometime loh..........

• Total voters
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Feb 18 2005, 11:29 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Feb 18 2005, 11:29 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AE-86@Feb 18 2005, 11:24
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 11:17
Originally posted by AE-86@Feb 18 2005, 11:13
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 11:09
Originally posted by AE-86@Feb 18 2005, 11:01
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 10:31
<!--QuoteBegin-AE-86
@Feb 18 2005, 10:28
my ex gf break with me on valentine days.....:( so sad....

sure....??? :o
why..???

she say my family and friends are more important than her but i always keep in 1st and how could she say this to me....b4 13/2 i was changing my front windscreen bcos a tiny rocks hit it so i went to look for shop and was hardly to find it...but at last i found...on that time already....6pm th boss ask me tommorow just go and find him so it will be 14/2 that was valentines day...i haven been waited for the boss to fix my windscreen for 5hours bcos a lot of customer....so i could not get back earlier...i collect my car at 7.24pm and i rush back to kl all the way from johor...but too late....she call when i was at ayer keroh....she say lets break up and hang up my phone :( :( :( ...so i call back and she din answer me till now...i m still trying to get her back.... :( :( :( :(

sad case...... :( cheerz dude......

my case is almost same as u...... ;)
but for sure is, i dun hav time w/ her......coz i too bz ....... :(

but i feel it is ridiculous to do this bcos i was fixing my windscreen....without fixing it then how could i go back to kl....she don even wan to listen to my explanation... :(

somtime, when we get mad, muz b dun wanna hear the xplaination lah.... ;)
my case is she juz leaving me w/out any notification........ :(

u try to get her back lah......since u still love her.... :)

but now i don feel like to get her back bcos maybe i need to take a break :( :( ....so far now i have a gf in my hometown...i court her 2days b4 valentines days....she love me veru much...and some more she is the type i like it too....she works as a piano teacher.... :D :D
hahahahaaa.....
piano teacher..... :rolleyes: i wan too...ehehhe :lol:

somtime will feel so down when flash back the moment w/ her.......

do, u hav that feeling oso...??? [/b][/quote]
of cos i will feel that...this is normal reaction lah....some more we are not PLAYBOY~~~!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

that 1 i kno...."We r not Playboys"..... :lol: very sure..confirm.... :lol:

so, do u still contact ur ex-gf.......1, 2, 3rd..4th......????

Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 11:33

nope....all lost contact after i lost my phone....i try to remember back but totally brain washed....so bo pian lor....

Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 11:33

hahahaha who will believe "we r not playboys" ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by mizerZ+Feb 18 2005, 11:36 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mizerZ @ Feb 18 2005, 11:36 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 11:33

hahahaha who will believe "we r not playboys" ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
sure got gals believe 1...if u r sincerely...but don play play.....hehehehe.... :lol: :lol: gals are to be DOTE & NOT to be PLAY

Originally posted by AE-86+Feb 18 2005, 11:35 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AE-86 @ Feb 18 2005, 11:35 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 11:33

nope....all lost contact after i lost my phone....i try to remember back but totally brain washed....so bo pian lor.... [/b][/quote]
they dun sms u or call u when CNY lah......July & the half lah.......christmas lah.......birthday lah.....???
bcoz of they will smsm me, so.....i cannot forget them loh......... :(

Originally posted by AE-86+Feb 18 2005, 11:24 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AE-86 @ Feb 18 2005, 11:24 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-AE-86

why..???

she say my family and friends are more important than her but i always keep in 1st and how could she say this to me....b4 13/2 i was changing my front windscreen bcos a tiny rocks hit it so i went to look for shop and was hardly to find it...but at last i found...on that time already....6pm th boss ask me tommorow just go and find him so it will be 14/2 that was valentines day...i haven been waited for the boss to fix my windscreen for 5hours bcos a lot of customer....so i could not get back earlier...i collect my car at 7.24pm and i rush back to kl all the way from johor...but too late....she call when i was at ayer keroh....she say lets break up and hang up my phone :( :( :( ...so i call back and she din answer me till now...i m still trying to get her back.... :( :( :( :(

but i feel it is ridiculous to do this bcos i was fixing my windscreen....without fixing it then how could i go back to kl....she don even wan to listen to my explanation... :(

but now i don feel like to get her back bcos maybe i need to take a break :( :( ....so far now i have a gf in my hometown...i court her 2days b4 valentines days....she love me veru much...and some more she is the type i like it too....she works as a piano teacher.... :D :D [/b][/quote]
hmmm, i don't understand. you have a girlfriend in KL but 2 days before V'day, you decided to court another girl in JB...

and you are apparently now upset that the girl in KL dump you? <_<

erm, you were planning on 2-timing her but she cut-you off before you managed to pull it off... is that what you're saying?

Originally posted by mizerZ+Feb 18 2005, 11:36 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mizerZ @ Feb 18 2005, 11:36 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 11:33

hahahaha who will believe "we r not playboys" ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
"only Gods knos why.........." :rolleyes:

if u ah miz, i dunno lah...
but AE-86 & i,...sure ppl will bliv.... :)

Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 09:58
Do u missing her......???

recently, i keep missing my ex-gf.......dunno why........ :(
dunno...she left me for a bastard

ppl expect me to forget about her , cut my losses and let het her fark her own life upside down, but sometimes...just sometimes...kenot tahan, will think of her a little bit lor.

Originally posted by boggysv+Feb 18 2005, 11:44 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boggysv @ Feb 18 2005, 11:44 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 09:58

ppl expect me to forget about her , cut my losses and let het her fark her own life upside down, but sometimes...just sometimes...kenot tahan, will think of her a little bit lor. [/b][/quote]
so, sad...... :(
so, u is "sometime love her & sometimes dun"....... :)

Wonder who vote for "no, I Don't"....???

Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Feb 18 2005, 11:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Feb 18 2005, 11:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AE-86@Feb 18 2005, 11:35
<!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN
@Feb 18 2005, 11:33

nope....all lost contact after i lost my phone....i try to remember back but totally brain washed....so bo pian lor....
they dun sms u or call u when CNY lah......July & the half lah.......christmas lah.......birthday lah.....???
bcoz of they will smsm me, so.....i cannot forget them loh......... :( [/b][/quote]
:( nope they din even sms me.... :(

eh ah jin if gal see me sure belif i very good boy ok and i'm definitely not a playboy coz i cant be 1...not handsome enough as u and ae-86.... :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by differ+Feb 18 2005, 11:43 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (differ @ Feb 18 2005, 11:43 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AE-86@Feb 18 2005, 11:24
<!--QuoteBegin-AE-86

why..???

but now i don feel like to get her back bcos maybe i need to take a break :( :( ....so far now i have a gf in my hometown...i court her 2days b4 valentines days....she love me veru much...and some more she is the type i like it too....she works as a piano teacher.... :D :D
hmmm, i don't understand. you have a girlfriend in KL but 2 days before V'day, you decided to court another girl in JB...

and you are apparently now upset that the girl in KL dump you? <_<

erm, you were planning on 2-timing her but she cut-you off before you managed to pull it off... is that what you're saying? [/b][/quote]
i m trying to court the gal in johor b4 my kl-gf break with me... :lol: :lol: but the johor is just for joke only...but now we are confirm to be wif each other :lol: :lol:

i upset bcos i din do anything wrong and get ditch for no reason....1st time get ditch from gals.... :(

Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Feb 18 2005, 11:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Feb 18 2005, 11:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by boggysv@Feb 18 2005, 11:44
<!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN
@Feb 18 2005, 09:58

ppl expect me to forget about her , cut my losses and let het her fark her own life upside down, but sometimes...just sometimes...kenot tahan, will think of her a little bit lor.
so, sad...... :(
so, u is "sometime love her & sometimes dun"....... :)

Wonder who vote for "no, I Don't"....??? [/b][/quote]
not really sumtimes love her sometimes dont...

I still miss her and want her to have the best (even if it's not me)
but she's going out with a bastard now and i know it is not good for her.

What u want me to do?
Crack my brains thinking about this girl who doesnt even care about me?

Originally posted by mizerZ@Feb 18 2005, 11:53
eh ah jin if gal see me sure belif i very good boy ok and i'm definitely not a playboy coz i cant be 1...not handsome enough as u and ae-86.... :lol: :lol:
i not handsome lah.... :( :( mizerZ, u see me b4 u should know that i m not handsome.... :(

Ya i miss and love my EX very much untill now i still thinking of her she is the gal i always put in my heart. she is my 2nd EX.I Loss her in Yr 1999 car accident. :huh:

JIN u open this topic to make me CRY......make me think back all the kek sim thing......

My 3rd EX treat me very nice, untill now she treat me like king.....She are the 1st gal present me all the luxury present. my laters present she gv is O2 mini . But my GF jealous she ask me to gv her back.........KLMCCB..... i said cant, she said u choose O2 mini the dun need to choose her.......KLM so i gv the O2 mini to my sis.... not gv is sell RM500 haha

Originally posted by AE-86+Feb 18 2005, 11:58 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AE-86 @ Feb 18 2005, 11:58 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mizerZ@Feb 18 2005, 11:53
i not handsome lah.... :( :( mizerZ, u see me b4 u should know that i m not handsome.... :( [/b][/quote]
Guys dun need too handsome la........if u talkertive already enuff...... gals like talkertive guys. handsome cant eat....

Originally posted by AE-86+Feb 18 2005, 11:58 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AE-86 @ Feb 18 2005, 11:58 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mizerZ@Feb 18 2005, 11:53
i not handsome lah.... :( :( mizerZ, u see me b4 u should know that i m not handsome.... :( [/b][/quote]
hahahahahahaha tai kor u not handsome some more who handsome.........dun deny lah..u same like ah jin.....the ako lui king

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom