<Distortion_0195> FREE SQ Product For Testing..!!

distortion_0195

Jun 13, 2007
Guys I have found a new way to take your car's sound system to a new level..UPGRADE THE SOUND QUALITY OF YOUR SONGS..Its Cheap..RM 10 - RM 20
Most of the time when you download a song the quality is just normal and the file size might be larger than the original version..Why is this..Because when you download from a different person that person would have ripped the song to have a better sound quality by increasing the Kilo Bytes(kbps)..Unfortunately just by increasing the kbps you are making no or very minute difference..

The Disadvantages of this :
1.Takes up larger space during CD Burning or transfering songs into Thumb Drive and Phone
2.A lot of 'HISS' sound produced
3.'Vobaly' Bass
4.Unclear Vocal and Treble
This happens because usually the vocal and treble are mixed together

What I do is :
1.Download The Songs
2.Then I Burn The Songs into a CD
3.I ripped the songs to 128kbps
Small File Size for the same Sound Quality
4.I modify the ripped songs using some Softwares
You get Much RICHER SOUND from the same Volume Level
Very Much Better BASS,VOCAL,TREBLE
The Bass, Vocal, & Treble are separated rather than concentrated like the original song
5.I burn them back into a CD

Advantages :
1.More songs in a CD
2.Far Better Sound Quality Songs compared to the original downloaded song
3.No need to adjust Equalizer anymore
4.Increase your Speaker's Life Span because you get Sharper and Clearer Sound At LOW VOLUME

You will understand better if you could hear it..Try this..Its FREE..You send me your e-mail and I will send 10 Full Length Songs..5 are the original songs and the other 5 are the Upgraded Songs..You can burn them and test it..Private Message me if you like it..See Yaa..Take Care..-n-..

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
want to listen better quality songs.... buy original CD's because they are copied from the master copy (the source).

MP3 has bad songs quality because of compression and decompression of the song. the more process it goes through the worst quality it gets.

I have tried to avoid Mp3 (even though its cheap and sometimes free) because If I invested money into my sound system and listen to poor quality songs, there is no point of buying good equipments.

distortion_0195

Jun 13, 2007
3 Ways to Listen Better Quality songs..!!

want to listen better quality songs.... buy original CD's because they are copied from the master copy (the source).

MP3 has bad songs quality because of compression and decompression of the song. the more process it goes through the worst quality it gets.

I have tried to avoid Mp3 (even though its cheap and sometimes free) because If I invested money into my sound system and listen to poor quality songs, there is no point of buying good equipments.

(1).One way to listen better quality songs are by buying Original CD..(2).Another way is through downloading good quality songs from the Internet....(3).Another way is by 'Modifying' The Original Sound Quality To Produce Much Much Better Sound Quality..

What I don't do is that I do not compress and decompress the Original MP3..I do not put the MP3 to undergo many conversion from higher to lower kbps..What I do is totally different from Conversion..So I can Promise You That my 'Modified' Song Is Able to Produce More Music Compared to Songs From The Original Cd..If You Don't believe this..Give me my your e-mail and try listening to my 'work'..

I have tested my 'modified' songs Today in a Car that belongs to a member from this Forum which has more than RM10k Sound System in it..He wanted to meet me after Listening to my 'Modified' songs that I sent him through the e-mails..The owner was satisfied with my work after my Demo and he gave me a CD of songs to 'modify'..I modified and burn it right away and gave him the new CD..He compared my 'modified' songs' sound quality with his original CD and He was happy with my work..

Bro I was doing this 'work' for many years but only for my self..Now I want to share my 'work' with other Sound Quality Loving People like you and others..I would not want to dissapoint you or others..If you still have NO trust with what I'm saying..Give me your e-email and listen to my 'work'..You can even send a Song To Me through e-mail..I will 'Modify' it and send it back to you..You can evaluate both songs..And Then tell me what you really think..Others are also welcome to send me One Song and I will send the 'modified' song back to you..!!

I'm not tricking you or others into testing some 'Crap' songs that I claim is GOOD..Everyone in this Forum knows a lot of stuff about sound system..So I really can not cheat you guys..Knowing this fact and I still posted this info. thats means I know what I'm Saying and Doing..I didn't post here to attract or trick you guys into something That Is Useless and Unworthy of your time..I just want to share my 'work' with you guys..thats all..If you guys are interested you can test it by giving me your e-mail like the gentleman before you did or send me your song..If you are not interested than you can have it your way..I can promise you that my 'modified' songs will not spoil your In-Car-Stereo-System or Your Computer..He he..Take Care..!!!

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
no matter how u enchance the sound/equalize the sound, it's still rubbish...if u are IT literated, u should know the law of rubbish in rubbish out...

maybe u can get better sound by modify the music, but u will not get the nature of the music anymore....it's like adding ajinomoto into your fried rice that doesn taste good previously.......

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
I would not say its rubbish. I would believe its low distortion as its possible to filter out distortion using software nowdays.

But if said its going to sound better than original CD's with a MP3 songs then I would have doubt. Compression of music is not a good idea if you are aiming for SQ. As original CD's are a copied from the master copy.

Anyway 10k or 50k does not guarantee you a perfect or near perfect system.

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I cant remember either read it at somewhere or watch in TV (Real Men Stuff) about this, this person (local & without higher education background) can make the song much better than ori CD & just using afew software which can get at low yat plaza or else. Not young but old already, about 46-50 yrs old.. He just learn at internet/web how tu use the software.. He also can make his own music without recording process in studio & etc... At the end, he got afew contract from recording company & make more money.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning,

Couldn't expect another sad case happen to me after the robbery case done by the 2 camry robbers 2 months ago.

Heres the story, was been awake by my family members this morning that later found out my Kembara was not able to locate on the spot where i have usualy park ~ which is outside my house .

Therefore will appreciate if u all can help me to look out for my car.

Enclosed is the description of my car:

Color : Gold
Scracthes on the right side of front bumper
Small hole on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience