Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Izso: under normal driving, basically u won't feel any differences if the car is loaded with the Cusco 1.5way type RS LSD.. Not even a sound, unless the initial torque on the LSD been modified then maybe it's a difference story maybe. Give a try...bet u will say that's the best mod u ever had :)

As for the topic, I think...its will always fun if the driver managed to tune the car to suit their own driving style :)
Really? Maybe the car that I drove had a modified LSD like you said. It was heavy in that car. Cusco 1.5 way type RS LSD. Hmm. ok will look it up thanks

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Have you ever tried driving a FWD with LSD? it's freaking heavy wei. Not fun at all
Yup, need to learn to control LSD also. My friend mod a KE70 with LSD, then a friend of his took for a spin. In a sweeping corner, he accelerated and over steer into another car....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, need to learn to control LSD also. My friend mod a KE70 with LSD, then a friend of his took for a spin. In a sweeping corner, he accelerated and over steer into another car....:banghead:
That's why have to understand the car in order to have full control of it instead of being controlled.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Depends on the type of LSD aswell. Helical/ Gear type LSD are pretty easy to live with day to day, although the amount of torque transfer is relatively low compared to clutch type LSD.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Got those truck racing mah! Turbo diesel, low rpm high torque......:driver:
Those trucks don't have as much torque as the mother trucker in my picture.... These babies have 18,000nM of torque. That's 18k nM of torque.

5800nM of torque? How cute.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
LSD...it reminds me a person who said LSD is not Limited Slip Differential is Liquid Shift Drive. Epic just Epic...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
LSD...it reminds me a person who said LSD is not Limited Slip Differential is Liquid Shift Drive. Epic just Epic...
Well, it is the internet...anything is possible. Maybe one day Ferrari will reveal the liquid shift drive and you won't be laughing anymore. People were laughing at Kim Jong-Un..they weren't laughing when they saw that he had a unicorn.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This happened last Saturday night in front of Institut Jantung Negara. This bastard who was driving the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, was racing with a Porsche, lost control of the Lambo and crashed into a Proton Wira. The guy in the Wira was stuck in the car with broken legs (could see his tulang) and broken hands. Bomba had to cut the Wira door to get the guy out. Watch the video and read the description.

YouTube - Lamborghini...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience