sifus all around...

new bie questions
after search around honda thread

i'm currently driving So4
i'm planning to upgrade my disc brake :D
due to my brake not makan anymore
brake pads also almost finished

my rear is a drum brake

friends ask me to change ek's disc at the back n upgrade front to 2pot..

to all sifus any good installer to intro?
with a good price of course :D

Opt-ion

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006
There's a place in Puchong Giant half-cut garage.

It's called temple MUN LEE!!!

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
I've asked around b4....

Project Miu +- RM2000
EBC RM880 (kakimotor)
Brac-X RM1600 (Autobags)
dba RM1150 (kakimotor)
Ayam brand in Speedtune Puchong RM550 (but looks preety OK)
National RM330 (rosedi autosports)
OEM Chop Shop +- RM250

EF,EG,EK share same rotor.... EF and EG confirm same. But EK some say same, some say not same (EK9 obviously diff). Have'nt really confirm it yet...

sasuke

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 23, 2004
First, u must decide u wan to use 4 lugs or 5 lugs first before upgrade. 4 lugs is lighter, 5 lugs has better performance. It's not because it has 5 holes, the rotor and caliber are better.

If u plan to stick back to 4 lugs, change ur rear disk brake and change ur front rotor with brake pad. Project U is good for performance and value. Just change rear disk brake will not help much.

If u plan to change 5 lugs, just go ahead with ek9 set. Upgrade the front rotor and pad if got some more budget.

Take note, if just just change brake pad without changing the rotor it will eat ur OEM rotor faster!

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
sasuke said:
First, u must decide u wan to use 4 lugs or 5 lugs first before upgrade. 4 lugs is lighter, 5 lugs has better performance. It's not because it has 5 holes, the rotor and caliber are better.

If u plan to stick back to 4 lugs, change ur rear disk brake and change ur front rotor with brake pad. Project U is good for performance and value. Just change rear disk brake will not help much.

If u plan to change 5 lugs, just go ahead with ek9 set. Upgrade the front rotor and pad if got some more budget.

Take note, if just just change brake pad without changing the rotor it will eat ur OEM rotor faster!
sory to tumpang thread...sasuke bro, u have any idea how much is the oem cd6front brake rotor?

sky_kids

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Penang, KL
so means that my front n rear also need to be change right? :D
due to my rear is drum break
so what should i get ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys. I have a Honda City gm6 2014 v spec. Want to know 16mm or 19mm Ultra racing anti roll bar works better for my car as i feel the car floating during highway drive. My car is all stock and tyre is cc6. I am not a fast driver and I just want my car to be stable when I am on highway.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience