Decals/Vinyl Designing. (Frankly speaking, Designs on your car.)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

blitzkid

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Up ur ass fool.
Hi ppl.. I know i'll get bombed and flamed by most of you people and serious car enthusiasts, but i decided to bring this subject up after reading some post somewhere (i won't mention where) :)

I'm sure u all know what are vinyls/decals.. Or what you commonly call it, Stickers. Of brands.. Or designs.. Logos.. whatever. I heard there's a term "ricer" that is used on those people who likes to design up their cars with decals/vinyls.. True?
Some even laughed and said sarcasticaly "don't buy those stickers that makes your car go faster." .. I find it funny too though. hehehh.. :p

You can see these vinyl/decals designs on all sorts of cars.. From super slow/old cars.. To high performance cars..
Some people put these stickers to show what parts/mods they did to their car.. While some people just like to decorate their car, or should we say "design".

People who put these decals/vinyls on normal un-modified cars are mostly scorned at.. Or just laughed at? (Yeah, ricers, you wanna say something?) :confused:

I mean, is it really wrong to just like designing? Or decorating? Whatever? Even though if your car isn't up to those standards.

Sometimes i feel there's something wrong with us Malaysian mentality.. We seem to think we're the best among everyone and whenever anything else "different" pass our sight, whether what we saw was "good" or "bad", we'll just pass our comments. Whenever we see something different on the road..

Like if we see cars with airbrushes, decals, vinyls, or nice modified bodies, spoilers, neon lights, or whatever.. We'll surely say something bad about it. (or maybe nice sometimes).
Well, what's wrong with us? Jealous? Envious? Or we just can't stand the sight of somebody trying to be different? :confused:

I believe it's "To Each His Own". Do what you like.. As long as it's right, legal and as long as you like it.

But woh.. If u're talking about those people who simply do sh*t to their cars... I have no comments about that. Heheheh.. :D

Hope to get some friendly, constructive feedbacks from what you people think about my post.. Thanks.
Peace.. Cheers. :)

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Not everyone is like that lar..

I do appreciate car with nicely designed vinyl/sticker. I still can accept branded sticker at side of the door but don't over do it lo, it's the matter of taste. I always double glance at those car with nice sticker around because i think we re belongs to the same gang mar haha :D ...car enthusiast..

Kodiak_gbl

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
Johor
Visit site
Diff ppl have diff interests. Some like to do the engin, some like to do the outlook. End of the day, its up to the individual, after all its their own car. But I agree, as long as its legal and not an eye sore :p .. hahaha

Regards,
Kodiak

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
love em or hate em....to me...those airbrushed cars are an eyesore...malaysian are not creative...a lot of airbrush uses same theme whether it spiderman,batman,skulls,fire...aihhh....no originality...to me ler...its an eyesore...soon joining the league of Wira Type R or Wiralutions

The Marketplace Latest

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Initially there was talk of Daimler AG looking to acquire the legendary Italian motorcycle maker Ducati Motor Holding SpA, but recently reiterated that it was never interested in the first place even though there was some sort of collaboration between Ducati and AMG. Turns out, it wasn't Daimler but Audi instead.

<!--more-->Audi now looks all set to sign some papers and hand over the cash, about 860...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience